Auction 13 - 2015 1.0 Hypo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction 13 - 2015 1.0 Hypo

Bidding begins Friday, September 25th @ 12:00 am and end on Saturday, October 17th @11:00 pm Eastern Time.

All bidding on this item will only be accepted on this thread and the last bidder with an 11:00 pm timestamp on October 3rd wins the item.

Payments are to be paid directly to Zam/Berkeley via PayPal: [email protected] within 72 hours of the auctions close.

Buyer is then responsible for arranging shipping or delivery. Weather permitting and at the buyer’s expense unless otherwise stated.

Good luck and have fun!

This 2015 1.0 Hypo has been offered by [MENTION=14659]jOHNNY t[/MENTION] with a minimum bid of $50. Thank you Johnny!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Re: Auction 13 - 2015 1.0 Hypo

bump..a..bump
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

One more day

Comment

This auction is closed. Thank you to those who participated by donating, bidding, and spreading the word Get your payments out to Zam and provide proof of payment to the donor so that shipping/pick up can be arranged. Thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=14659]jOHNNY t[/MENTION] can you send me your phone number or contact us on the Facebook auction page (if you have an account) please

Comment

PM'ed you [MENTION=18556]Rising Sun[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
            X