Tinley park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinley park

Wow, I feel like it's been so long LOL. But it's only been a few weeks since last post... I just like to apologize to [MENTION=7862]natieb[/MENTION] I'm sorry we couldn't get together over the tinley park weekend. Things are crazy, although I had to call my weekend short, due to my mother having back surgery and getting a disk replace or took out of her back & my grandfather has reach stage 4 prostate cancer. As long as I waited for tinley park, it was bad news after bad news. But I still had fun and still actually had the chance to chat with Brian from snakebytes tv.. [MENTION=7407]zamora[/MENTION] soon I will get to post photos of the little girl I got from you, sorry for the delay... I hope everyone who attended tinley had a great time and congratulations to everyone who picked something new. I myself didn't get any animals, just accessories and a dubia roach colony and food. I enjoy listening to the speakers that were there and I took good notes on the Intel I received.. Once again [MENTION=7862]natieb[/MENTION] I apologize, I did try to call you but I think you were at the auction.. I also can't believe I missed out on all these auctions on this forum, beautiful snakes that I'm seeing....
    sigpicJrock23

Re: Tinley park

Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
    I also can't believe I missed out on all these auctions on this forum, beautiful snakes that I'm seeing....
    Hey [MENTION=19975]Jrock23[/MENTION], the auctions have been extended until the 18th to give everyone that has money left over from Tinley to scoop up on some deals. That includes YOU! Bid away!
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
    X