Vermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont

A friend of ours has a cabin in Vermont. It's a rustic cabin in the middle of nowhere. I love it! My boyfriend and I try and go there at least once a year usually around my birthday. We went up a couple weeks ago and brought the dog for the first time. It was sunny but cold the first day, we got some snow flurries on the second day. The dog was ecstatic to spend the weekend in the woods and not be on the leash once : )

“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” -DA
    www.outworldreptiles.com

Re: Vermont

That is gorgeous beyond words. (or maybe I've just been in this city too long!)

Comment

I 'second' that...it's gorgeous! thanks for sharing, your dog sure looks happy! I love big dawgs that think they fit on a lap, ha ha ha!

Comment

Incredible pictures. I bet it was SO peaceful there. I was a little bit jealous until I saw the snow. I'll post pictures of where we are going next weekend. Thank goodness the business is funding the weekend. I need some time off.
        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Absolutely beautiful! That's one thing you don't see in California. Fall colors.

Sent from my Samsung Note 5 via Tapatalk

-Sean in NoCal
          “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
          -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Breath taking! That looks like a great time. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
              Absolutely beautiful! That's one thing you don't see in California. Fall colors.
              I do really love fall. But after a few years of living on the east coast I'm ready to move back to California and our limited seasons, lol. I'm not looking forward to digging my car out of the snow or making the death hike down all of our stairs when everything is frozen over. Ugh.
              www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod42 View Post
                I'm ready to move back to California and our limited seasons
                Ain't that the truth? We don't get Fall or Spring. Take today for an example of Autumn in California. It actually dipped below 50 degrees last night, but the high temp will be 76. And all of the trees are still green. And will be until they drop leaves.

-Sean in NoCal
                “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Spent 32 years in Wisconsin; I never need to see snow again.

Comment

I'm in northern VT... It's really nice here from June till about... today! LOL.
                    Once the leaves come down you are in for six months of wind, white and cold.
                    Nice if you like to ski...
                    Very nice pics

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Fu Joe View Post
                      I'm in northern VT... It's really nice here from June till about... today! LOL.
                      Once the leaves come down you are in for six months of wind, white and cold.
                      Nice if you like to ski...
                      I think you're the closest person on the forum, lol. I didn't realize there was anyone else in the New Englandish era. Although Northern Vermont isn't exactly close, lol.

Originally posted by Joba1972 View Post
                      Spent 32 years in Wisconsin; I never need to see snow again.
                      Yep. I'm so over it.
                      www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod42 View Post
                        I think you're the closest person on the forum
                        Ken @ MainleyBoas?
                        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Beautiful view, I would love a vacation like that... Just looks like a painting
                          sigpicJrock23

Comment

AHHHH! The White Stuff!!!! I'm in upstate NY so I feel that cold just by looking at it. B-e-a-utiful, though. Good to get away and disconnect from the world. Pretty dog

Comment

Working...
                            X