hours
    minutes
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Re: 100 Days!!!

Ok.

Going somewhere?

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

I don't get it lol...
      sigpicJrock23

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
        Ok.

Going somewhere?

Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel! I can't wait. Mr. Zam and I decided since we aren't getting any younger (shut up Tim and Steve) we were going to set aside some funds and go on a real vacation once a year. Sometimes it means eating PB&J for lunch or Ramen but it's so worth it. We don't go to movies or out to eat so what others spend on those things, we 'sock it away' for vacation.

Actually, for the price, cruising is quite affordable.

Comment

We've been on two. They were pretty enjoyable. The best place we stopped, IMO, was Belize. Took a boat ride through the rainforest and saw lots of crocs in the water and monkeys in the trees. Been to Cozumel and Grand Cayman but I don't remember much about them; it was about 12 years ago. On the other side of Mexico, I'd have to go with Cabo. Have fun!!

Comment

[MENTION=17064]Joba1972[/MENTION] This will be our thrid cruise. We went to Belize year before last and the excursion we went on was to the zoo. I was hoping to see some cool reptiles but that was not the case. I'm glad we went but I wouldn't recommend it. Next time we visit Belize, it will have to be water related for the excursion. When we were on the bus going to the zoo, we drove through most of the city and my goodness, you don't realize how poor they are until you "tour the city". It was sad and depressing.

I want to go back to Roatan, it was simply out of this world beautiful. Oh and I loved Puerto Rico as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Joba1972 View Post
              On the other side of Mexico, I'd have to go with Cabo.
              I almost remember my trip to Cabo. I do remember the best marlin tacos in the history of tacos. The rest is a haze.

-Sean in NoCal
              “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
              -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                I want to go back to Roatan, it was simply out of this world beautiful. Oh and I loved Puerto Rico as well!
                Is Roatan the type of place you could spend a week, or is it just a nice stop for a day? I want to visit Puerto Rico, too! I've always said I'd like to retire to the Caribbean someday, take a bar-tending job or something. Stress free. ///Sigh\\\

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                  I almost remember my trip to Cabo. I do remember the best marlin tacos in the history of tacos. The rest is a haze.
                  ^^^That's funny. I was with my kids, so it was a tame trip!

Comment

That's funny. I was with my kids, so it was a tame trip!
                    I was with my parents. And was 15.

-Sean in NoCal
                    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Is Roatan the type of place you could spend a week, or is it just a nice stop for a day? I want to visit Puerto Rico, too! I've always said I'd like to retire to the Caribbean someday, take a bar-tending job or something. Stress free. ///Sigh\\\
                      No, Roatan is NOT the type of place to spend a week. It's the type of place you want to spend the rest of your LIFE! I honestly can't tell you how beautiful it is. The coral reefs are chock full of gorgeous coral and multitudes of fish. I didn't care about going to Puerto Rico honestly but one of our cruise group members wanted to go really badly and since it looked like it might have been his last cruise (sadly, it was), we said what the heck, let's do it. Part of why I didn't want to go was the 10 hour drive to the port and the return drive home. I'll do it again in a heartbeat! I LOVED Puerto Rico and trust me, one day is not enough time there either.

Comment

Working...
                      X