Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DirtyPaPa's Brown Sugar Pork Spare Ribs...DUW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirtyPaPa's Brown Sugar Pork Spare Ribs...DUW!!!

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I AM GOING TO MAKE SPARE RIBS FROM NOW ON!!! I took this recipe from BBQPitBoys...and i HIGHLY recommend for you all makin ribs to make them like this!!!

This is what your going to need...

2 - racks of Pork Spare Ribs
    1 - 2lb bag of Brown Sugar
    2 - cans of Beef Broth
    1 - Bottle of Cattlemans HONEY BBQ Sauce
    YOUR Meat Rub
    1 - Foil Pan (dollar store)
    Foil Paper

Trim the fat off the Spare Ribs

Peal the membrane off the the back of the Ribs for better tender ribs

USE A NAPKIN to help it make it easier to hold the membrane!

Add your favorite Meat Rub

Place Ribs in foil pan

Add BOTH cans of Beef Broth

Add the 2lb bag of Brown Sugar

Pack it in all nice..

Foil it up!

MAKE sure all your coals are to one side! ( i put mine to the side of the opening on the side of the pit where air flows )

Put your pan on the opposite side of the coals.

and let it cook for 1 hour!...dont check on it..dont open the pit...just let it cook!

After an hour..peal the foil

YouTube - Brown Sugar Ribs Part1

put the ones on the bottom to the top and the ones on top to the bottom!

once you change them over...let them cook for another hour UNCOVERED!

Once the hour is up take them out and place them on the grill.

YouTube - Ribs Part 2

Sorry about wind!

after flipping them over and warming them up on both sides...
    its time to SAUCE them up!

YouTube - Spare Ribs Part3

After cutting them up it's time to eat! or the Taste test for Jefe!

YouTube - SpareRibs Tastetest

HOPE you try this recipe!!! It was WICKED GOOD!!!
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Re: DirtyPaPa's Brown Sugar Pork Spare Ribs...DUW!!!

Can you fedex me some ribs!!! Please

Comment

Originally posted by stripeboa View Post
      Can you fedex me some ribs!!! Please
      As long as YOU fedex ME one of them WICKED striped Boas of yours!!!!
      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

You got a deal!!
        I need to take a trip down to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by stripeboa View Post
          You got a deal!!
          I need to take a trip down to Texas.
          I'll be waiting!!!
          Ernest

Comment

Thats WICKED! They look delicious bro. DirtyPaPa's cookbook is really comin along man! We'll be WORLD famous!!

Time to get out the parka for some cold weather grillin!

Comment

Yummmmm!

Comment

I'm all over that PaPa! My grill broke down a while back and I gotta go buy a new one this week just so I can try those ribs! I mouth is watering all over the place Mang! I can't wait! Foochie capesta, my lips are burn'in, and all that stuff too! Mwee Buen!!!! PaPa is my favorite TV Chef!

I will report back after I make some of my own! That waiting two hours is going to kill me though!!!

Thanks PaPa!

theboaphile.com
                boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Those look soooooo gooood! I just ate but I think I could eat a whole rack of those ribs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                    YOUR Meat Rub
                    haha you said meat rub

but anyways those look awesome E thanks for sharing

Comment

Looks great E and thanks for the videos too!

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                        Thats WICKED! They look delicious bro. DirtyPaPa's cookbook is really comin along man! We'll be WORLD famous!!

Time to get out the parka for some cold weather grillin!
                        WE already ARE known Worldwide brother..we be on YOUTUBE!

Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
                        I'm all over that PaPa! My grill broke down a while back and I gotta go buy a new one this week just so I can try those ribs! I mouth is watering all over the place Mang! I can't wait! Foochie capesta, my lips are burn'in, and all that stuff too! Mwee Buen!!!! PaPa is my favorite TV Chef!

I will report back after I make some of my own! That waiting two hours is going to kill me though!!!

Thanks PaPa!
                        IF and when you try them Jefe..."I" am going to require a Taste Testing Video from YOU now!
                        Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                          IF and when you try them Jefe..."I" am going to require a Taste Testing Video from YOU now!
                          Count on it Big "E"! I will set up the tripod and video tape the whole thing! The whole thing, and you will have to watch the entire thing! No wind either! The only wind there will be heard on my video will be if I decide to break a little wind! If you know what I mean... Foochie Capesta my eyes are burnin! LOL I crack myself up!

I can't wait! I will do a little Big E like video of the entire thing. You know, I'll sound like I'm being punished doing the video. I'll say "gang" a lot. I think I'll go back and forth from my lunatic self and into my Big E "Hi Gang" mode. I think your wife must be shooting the video all the time telling you too cool it and not make a fool of yourself like I do! Am I right? Wives are like that, but I've had mine a long time and she is pretty well trained to let me be a "coconut" most of the time!

But no matter what I do, I am not going to be able to show off my humongous tribal tattoo! Maybe I can get one before the big grill day!!! What do you think?

Count on it E! Sometime in the next two weeks I will get to it!

theboaphile.com
                          boaphileplastics.com

Comment

But no matter what I do, I am not going to be able to show off my humongous tribal tattoo! Maybe I can get one before the big grill day!!! What do you think?
                            That is something we all want to see!
                            http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Count on it Big "E"! I will set up the tripod and video tape the whole thing! The whole thing, and you will have to watch the entire thing! No wind either! The only wind there will be heard on my video will be if I decide to break a little wind! If you know what I mean... Foochie Capesta my eyes are burnin! LOL I crack myself up!

I can't wait! I will do a little Big E like video of the entire thing. You know, I'll sound like I'm being punished doing the video. I'll say "gang" a lot. I think I'll go back and forth from my lunatic self and into my Big E "Hi Gang" mode. I think your wife must be shooting the video all the time telling you too cool it and not make a fool of yourself like I do! Am I right? Wives are like that, but I've had mine a long time and she is pretty well trained to let me be a "coconut" most of the time!

Count on it E! Sometime in the next two weeks I will get to it!
                              THIS sounds to have a making of a FUNNY Vid!
                              Ernest

Comment

Working...
                              X