Boa Mousepad Design!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boa Mousepad Design!

I'm rather charmed by the idea of a mousepad with a red tail on it seeing how they, you know, eat mice, and so I drew this up as a potential concept to start selling through zazzle/cafepress/whatever. I also layered it so I can paint it as any morph- or even any specific snake- that I want. Some of you might recognize BigPaPa's Magik, who I used for a quick model:

...I think it turned out pretty keenly, though it's not as pretty as the real thing. Anywho, if these were priced reasonably, would any of you think of buyin' one? Ideally I'd have most morphs available, and then I could charge extra for custom ones with specific snakes.

Thanks for looking!
    -Claire

Re: Boa Mousepad Design!

Think the design is cool Claire.

Comment

That's a great idea, one of those ones where you slap your head and say why didn't I think of that. I'd just do it, and see how it goes. Doesn't cost you anything to put the designs out there.

Comment

HOLY SMOKES!! That is insane! I think it's an awesome idea and if you do one with an Albino then I'm totally sold girl.

Comment

I'd LOVE one! How much for a custom one?
          http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

It's JUST PERFECT the way it is! ....Girl you are AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT! and would love to order a couple!!! Thank you C!
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

i would take one

Comment

if i used a mouse pad... yeah. but, i dont use em

Comment

I'd buy one. The notepad that I've been using as a mousepad is pretty much done and I've been meaning to buy one.

Comment

friggin sweet... too bad i dont have a mouse... just a laptop...

Melissa

Comment

I'll definately take one.

Comment

I would def be one of your first of a many of customers.....

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                          I'd LOVE one! How much for a custom one?
                          Not sure- what do you think is reasonable? Zazzle/cafepress' base price is around $10, so the basic ones wouldn't be too much more than that- probably $13 or so, and I could save away the profits for some snake-specific purpose.

As to the customs- no idea. I guess I'll see how long it takes me to do a colour job, and then price it accordingly. I'm hoping not to charge too much more, especially when I'm stilll getting everything off the ground.

Thanks again, you guys, glad you like it!
                          -C

Comment

Why stop there?!
                            Why not go ahead and do all snakes, and reptiles at that!
                            Expand your customer database to a wide variety of herpers and you will be alot closer to your "snake-specific" purposes :P

Comment

that is gorgeous! i would definitely be interested, esp. with custom "your snake here" options.

excellent work!

Comment

Working...
                              X