Eyelash viper tattoo 3rd sitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyelash viper tattoo 3rd sitting

Got two more hours in on this tattoo today. Total is 8 hours now. Moving to the shin area next session. Coloring the snake part will be last as I would like to see which yellows I want to use to stick out against the background.

Thanks for keeping up with this project.

Re: Eyelash viper tattoo 3rd sitting

Wow - looking nice. Did you design it as well, or are you just doing the tattooing?

Comment

looking good my bro... looking at your tat makes my skin itch for more ink. I can't wait to get inked up again. That's another one of my addictions like the boas

Comment

Originally posted by Fireproof View Post
        Wow - looking nice. Did you design it as well, or are you just doing the tattooing?
        It came from a photograph of a real eyelash viper.

Comment

Very Very nice my friend.

Are you doing this tattoo or getting this tattoo? Sorry if I missed something....

Comment

Originally posted by mack1time View Post
            Very Very nice my friend.

Are you doing this tattoo or getting this tattoo? Sorry if I missed something....
            He's the artist. Hey danktat, you ever make your way up north for conventions or anything? I've seen many really bad snakes in tattoos...and then I saw your stuff. I've been waiting and planning my stuff for 20 yrs so I want quality and your work certainly qualifies but I can't get over to where you are and while international waters are great for some things I doubt tattooing works well in the open water lol. This viper piece is looking great, it's so nice to see someone who puts the time in, some twit recently tried to convince me to do a piece that I figure should take 11 plus hrs in one sitting...his stuff looks like kids drawings. I guess thats what happens when mechanics decide they are creative and artistic talent lol.

Mat.

Comment

Beautiful art work brother... your work never ceases to amaze me!
              "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
                He's the artist. Hey danktat, you ever make your way up north for conventions or anything? I've seen many really bad snakes in tattoos...and then I saw your stuff. I've been waiting and planning my stuff for 20 yrs so I want quality and your work certainly qualifies but I can't get over to where you are and while international waters are great for some things I doubt tattooing works well in the open water lol. This viper piece is looking great, it's so nice to see someone who puts the time in, some twit recently tried to convince me to do a piece that I figure should take 11 plus hrs in one sitting...his stuff looks like kids drawings. I guess thats what happens when mechanics decide they are creative and artistic talent lol.

Mat.
                The furthest north I have been tattooing was the Cleveland Rocks show in 2002. I think you would still have to cross lake Erie though

Comment

Very Very sick bro. That is nice bro. There's only one thing I dont really like about this dude.... It makes me crave for more ink...

Ill have to change that soon, lol.

GREAT JOB!!! Keep us posted on the final touches

Comment

Working...
                  X