Eyelash viper tattoo 4th sitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyelash viper tattoo 4th sitting

OK, so we put in another 3 hours today and got quite a bit done. Worked mostly on the leaves and background in the front of the piece. Must have been a little "ticklish" bouncing off of that shin bone because she usually sits like a tank but there were a few jumps and twitches this sit ;-) . Puts us at a total of 11 hours so far. Mostly done except for coloring in and detailing the actual snake. I also will be going back for another pass or so in a few areas to give a bit more value difference for some more intense depth. Overall I am feeling pretty good about the progress on this one. Thanks for keeping up with the progress.

Re: Eyelash viper tattoo 4th sitting

I may have said this before Ken, but in all seriousness, if I ever decide to get a tattoo, I'm fly to Philly to have you do it! Of all the tats I've seen, you'd be the ONLY one I'd trust to do mine!
    "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Re: Eyelash viper tattoo 4th sitting

Fantastic use of color! The finished product is going to be one sweet tat!

Comment

Working...
      X