New Ink!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ink!!!

Aside from reptiles two of my other major loves are comics and tattoos. Since people here have shown previous interest in my tattoos I thought I'd post my latest one. One more session left! I'm starting to run out of space, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” -DA
    www.outworldreptiles.com

Re: New Ink!!!

Wow, now that is nice art work
    sigpicJrock23

Comment

Nice! The 90's X-Men are my favorite!

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk

-Sean in NoCal
      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
        Nice! The 90's X-Men are my favorite!

90's x-men are everybody's favorite, lol. I still watch the animated series sometimes from time to time and still love it : )

www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Do the colors hold up just as well over time? (I hope so!?) Those are really beautifully done.

Comment

The colors will fade a little over time, not much you can do about it. But what really fades tattoos is UV rays. I put sunscreen on every morning and if I go outside for lunch I put more on. If I know I'm going to be outside all day I make sure to wear plenty of sunscreen and usually wear long sleeves or try and hop in the shade as much as possible. Kind of a pain but it helps a lot with keeping the colors from fading and pretty much everyone in my family gets skin cancer at some point because we're a pale bunch of people, lol. So I'm probably not going to get skin cancer because of my sunscreen obsession.

www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Looks like your artist does very nice, clean work!
              "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod42 View Post
                90's x-men are everybody's favorite, lol. I still watch the animated series sometimes from time to time and still love it : )

Have you seen the X-Men '92 comics out now from Marvel? They're awesome.

-Sean in NoCal
                “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                  Have you seen the X-Men '92 comics out now from Marvel? They're awesome.

As soon as they announced all the mini series attached to Secret War like X-Men '92 and Civil War and A-Force (this list goes on) I basically just walked into the local comic book store and handed them my wallet.

www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod42 View Post
                    As soon as they announced all the mini series attached to Secret War like X-Men '92 and Civil War and A-Force (this list goes on) I basically just walked into the local comic book store and handed them my wallet.
                    Same here. Now if Deadpool vs. Thanos would just hurry up and come out.

-Sean in NoCal
                    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

I haven't gotten a tattoo in 15 years , but you make me want to get back into it . I can't do color stuff though, because
                      of my darker complexion, and I work outside --- and have never used sunscreen before.

I used to own #1-#5 of Xmen . I remember when they first came out as a Marvel comic . I wish that I had kept them . I also had a #1 Spiderman, when I was a teen.

Comment

Working...
                      X