Dirty's son football pics DUW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty's son football pics DUW

My son's high school football team did well this season but lost in the playoffs to the Eisenhower Cadets 21-14. He's disapointed but he's a sophmore and I think they will make it back before he graduates.

Here's some action pics from this year.

My boy #78 RG 6'1" and 255 lbs and he's ONLY 15!! The future looks good!

More action pics from the Southridge Suns 2009 season!!

Re: Dirty's son football pics DUW

Congratulations on making it to the playoffs!!

With two more years of HS, and then college (hopefully on a scholarship!) I'm sure he'll be playing in them again!
    "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Awesome pics bro... and he's definately a good sized kid! No worries man, he's still got plenty of playing time ahead of him. Hopefully next season they'll go even further than this one.
      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

AWESOME D!! You were right man...that boy IS BIG! Great pics and i hope he stays healthy throughout his years of ball and picks up a nice hefty scholarship to a great College man!!!
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Great pictures!!! He has plenty of time to get a championship! 2 more years will season him nicely for college ball. Best of luck to him in the future.

Comment

Thanks guys! Because the football season went a little long he missed the first week of the wrestling season. His wrestling coach was getting ancy because he will be the only varsity heavyweight this season at Southridge and he is expected to place at state. Last year Matt's (my son) mentor (who also played RG and wore #78) lost in the finals at state to a JUNIOR. Matt will most likely face this guy at "Best of the West", a HUGE tournament held in Spokane, WA that includes teams from WA, Oregon, Idaho and California. Best of the West is in December and I will try to get you all pics from that tourney. Hopefully Matt wins it or at least makes a good showing. Matt REALLY wants revenge for last year. It makes for good drama anyway. LOL!

Comment

WOW I love it Mikey !! Only a Sophmore amazing
              Aloty of fun watching the kids isn't it
              Makes for a really Pops

Lar M
              Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Awesome shots, Mike! ...And only a Sophomore? Good God!

I'd say that you must be proud, but that's obvious by the photos.

I wish him luck in wrestling this year, and in his continued success in football. ...Scholarship here you come.

Comment

Nice pics mike and holy cow he is a big boy is he bigger than you yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                    WOW I love it Mikey !! Only a Sophmore amazing
                    Aloty of fun watching the kids isn't it
                    Makes for a really Pops
                    I think I have almost as much fun watching him play as I did when I was out there playing myself.

Originally posted by MLynch View Post
                    Awesome shots, Mike! ...And only a Sophomore? Good God!

I'd say that you must be proud, but that's obvious by the photos.

I wish him luck in wrestling this year, and in his continued success in football. ...Scholarship here you come.
                    Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                    Nice pics mike and holy cow he is a big boy is he bigger than you yet?
                    He will be by the time he's out of high school. I'm 6'2" 275 lbs with a bit more muscle on me but he's catchin up REAL quick!

I'm extremely proud of him and if he keeps his grades up I think he could pull down a good college ride. I'm hopin for a Division I school.

It's a fine line I walk though. I don't want to push him too hard. I would hate to be "that guy" or in this case "that dad" but I still want him to see what an opportunity this is. I don't want him to look back on his life and say, "if only..." Those are the two saddest words in the english language.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                      He will be by the time he's out of high school. I'm 6'2" 275 lbs with a bit more muscle on me but he's catchin up REAL quick!

I'm extremely proud of him and if he keeps his grades up I think he could pull down a good college ride. I'm hopin for a Division I school.

It's a fine line I walk though. I don't want to push him too hard. I would hate to be "that guy" or in this case "that dad" but I still want him to see what an opportunity this is. I don't want him to look back on his life and say, "if only..." Those are the two saddest words in the english language.
                      Ya but as long as he likes it you shouldn't have to push him that hard and that would be awesome watching little dirty play some saturday football hell ya lol and yup i'm thinking senior year hes gonna be bigger than his daddy lol

Comment

Working...
                      X