Woo Hoo! Dancin' in the Dome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo! Dancin' in the Dome!

Ok, so for an early Christmas gift (Dec 19th), I gave to Ernest the ultimate gift....Cowboys over the Saints. Do not ask me to divulge exactly how this was accomplished since it is a trade secret and I will never tell.

Now the Bucs---well, I don't even want to go there...

BUT
    For the first time in franchise history, the New Orleans Saints have earned the top seed in the NFC playoffs. The Saints, 13-2, needed to wait until the conclusion of Monday Night Football's thrilling 36-30 victory by the Chicago Bears over the visiting Minnesota Vikings. The Saints needed a Vikings loss to clinch the top spot in the upcoming playoffs.

The Saints had already clinched a first round bye, but were waiting on the outcome of tonight's game to see if they could clinch the top spot in the NFC playoffs. The Saints travel to Carolina on Sunday to play the Panthers (12:00 p.m. CT; FOX WVUE Channel 8; Saints Radio Network).

Ok, my friends...I would do this for you if you asked...PRAY with me that my team does well in the playoffs? Purdy Please with boas on top?
    What if I paid you?

LOL--just had to share the news.
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Re: Woo Hoo! Dancin' in the Dome!

hmmm....how do I say this?

the Saints are done....I like them, but Tha BOYS showed the league how to beat them, sooo, it's a wrap! So sorry

it will be the Chargers vs Dallas or Philly in the Super Bowl (Please let it be my BOYS)

HOW BOUT THEM BOYS!?!?!

Comment

I would have to agree with Scooter on this one Zam! From one Cowboy Brother to another! I would also have to say DONT rule the Panthers out...after they beat The Giants this past weekend, they really have NOTHING to lose! If the Saints are SMART...they will keep their starters OUT of this game that means basically NOTHING NOW, since the Boys took their Undefeated rein! But why play important key players this weekend and risk getting some of ur guys hurt!

I DO WISH YOU LUCK ZAM! now THAT will cost u a striped boa when u get one! If for some reason the Boys don't make it far, i WILL be routing for the Saints.

LETS GO COWBOYS!
      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Yes im going in with e and scooter thats right steelers boy is going for the cowboys now!!! Yah the saints are prolly going to do that e I agree with you guys both.

GOCOWBOYS

Comment

wooo-hooo GO BROWNS! Wow I wish I had a good team to root for. Been like 30 yrs, but oh well. I still like 'em.
          I'll stick with you guys and go for the boys. "GO COWBOYS"~

Comment

A Miami Dolphine fan here and I want to chime in.

Dallas is not a playoff team so don't keep your hopes up. Sorry guys but I am a outsider looking in.

The AFC is still the league to beat and I think the Patriots or Indy are going to the super bowl.

On the NFC side, I see the Saints going to the superbowl even if other teams including Miami showed they can be beat. They are just consistant and good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by follow View Post
              They are just consistant and good at it.

CONSISTENTLY LUCKY at pulling it out at the last min of a few games!
              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Hmmmm, excuse me for barging in on a Cowboy party here but didn't I start this thread....about the SAINTS?

Fine then....party poopers--just you wait and see....neener neener!

CONSISTENTLY LUCKY at pulling it out at the last min of a few games!

Oh and E? Isn't it the final score that counts the most? Hmmmm?

Striped boa? LOL

P.S. I hope they keep the key players benched as well---I know they're planning on Shockey staying out for sure but no need to get our guys hurt now...
                http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                  Oh and E? Isn't it the final score that counts the most? Hmmmm?
                  Sure is!

Cowboys 24
                  Saints 17

Ernest

Comment

I think the Lions will take it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah
                    rotflmao,lmao,lol.Doh!

Comment

If the Saints are gonna get to the Super Bowl, they will need to remove their heads from their sphincters first. I get losing to the Cowboys, but the Bucs?

Dallas is not a Super Bowl team. I can't see them winning 3 road games to get there. Wade Phillips is done. The Jason Garrett era is about to begin.

My super bowl prediction is Indy over NO in an 800 yards of combined passing offense shootout.

-Sean in NoCal
                      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Working...
                      X