NCAA National Championship Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA National Championship Game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NCAA National Championship Game.

dude i new bama was gonna hand tail to teaxs lol i think colt be hurt really didnt make it any easier though

Comment

Sorry Texas fans.....Go Bama!!!!!
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!

Comment

Even though Bama did win..you gotta admit that for a TRUE freshman Gilbert played a heck of a game for just being thrown into a starting position in the national championship game up until the very end when Bama ran away with the lead. But up until that point I think he showed a lot of promise for the future of Horns football.

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
            Even though Bama did win..you gotta admit that for a TRUE freshman Gilbert played a heck of a game for just being thrown into a starting position in the national championship game up until the very end when Bama ran away with the lead. But up until that point I think he showed a lot of promise for the future of Horns football.
            I could not agree more. I believe that Gilbert impressed ALLOT of people last night, including Alabama Fans. I know he impressed me. Talk about a Trial by Fire. He'll be more than ready to lead the Horns next year.

Mark

Comment

I don't really like Saban but I had money on Bama so ROLL TIDE!!! Bama was -4 which was a really close spread considering how the conference championship games went. However, if Colt McCoy had been in I think Texas would've won. I wish we would've seen both teams at their best instead of Bama running the ball 50 times with a big lead. Texas' playcalling was based on having a freshman QB so we didn't see much from them until the 4th quarter either. No more college football for 9 months ESPN Classic is the only thing that gets me through the off season. The only bad part about watching games that've already been played is there's no action.
              http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

It is obvious that the Horns would have killed the Tide with Colt McCoy, I mean come on look how close they got to coming back with a freshman quarterback. And I agree, Gilbert played a pretty good game for a freshman, his receivers didn't help him out very much though either by dropping a lot of catchable balls that would have been great for the young QB's confidence.

Roll Tide!!!!! You beat the Horns w/o their star QB!!
                I wouldn't be too happy with a victory like that if I was a bama fan.

(I know that I sound bitter, and I am!! Very!! I don't blame them, any team would take advantage of that. I still haven't recovered from the huge disapointment.)

Comment

I LOL'd at Texas. The whole time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by natieb View Post
                    I LOL'd at Texas. The whole time.
                    Man, that's messed up, I was crying the whole time!!
                    (And still do occasionally)

...........wait a minute, were the Buckeye's in the Championship game???
                    Oh, that's right, they finished the season #7!!!!
                    But congrats on winning the Rose Bowl. (if your a Buckeye fan)

Comment

Working...
                    X