RTB Fantasy Football 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTB Fantasy Football 2015

Well it's that time of year again. I have re-opened the league for the upcoming season. Invites to last years members are sent already. Now to decide on a draft time. I'm thinking either Saturday the 28th or Sunday the 29th. Please chime in so we can get this set up. I will follow up with the members of last years league to gauge their interest and If I receive either no response or non interest I will open those slot up to new teams. If you would like to join the league please comment below and I will add you to the "waiting list". New teams will be selected on a first come first serve basis.

We cannot let [MENTION=7862]natieb[/MENTION] win again this year

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Re: RTB Fantasy Football 2015

You're going down, suckas.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm in, someone has to be dead last, may as well be me.
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I'm so ready to lead the league in the beginning only to fall short in the playoffs. That's so Jessica.
        Previously jjurczyk

facebook.com/k1ssy

Comment

Ok so the draft date is set for Saturday, Aug. 29th at 6PM EST. If you cannot make it to the online draft, please set your rosters to autopick wo we aren't waiting around for each selection

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

Well well well, it looks like I may have actually pulled it off this year. Unless all of my three remaining players break their legs then the championship is staying in Ohio, baby!

I'd like to thank auto draft for picking my terrible team which started off 0-4, and Nathan for giving Donnie his first loss which lead to the eventual evening out of records across the league, and David Johnson for getting me 40 points last week and catapulting me into the championship game. You guys are the real MVPs!
            Previously jjurczyk

facebook.com/k1ssy

Comment

GREAT JOB
              sigpic

Comment

<Takes his 3rd place trophy and slinks away quietly into the shadows.>

Great season! Lot's of fun as always!

-Sean in NoCal
                “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Congratulations Jessica. I guess autodraft likes you better than it likes me. I should get a special prize for finishing dead last each and every year dontcha think? LOL

I'm going to keep on trying though, quitting is not my style.

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                    I should get a special prize for finishing dead last each and every year dontcha think? LOL

I'm going to keep on trying though, quitting is not my style.
                    When we started this thing up, we used to all chip in for a lifetime membership, but now pretty much everyone in the league is a mod or a lifetime member already, so that isn't much of a reward. I think it would be cool if we came up with some sort of a physical trophy that gets sent to the winner each year. I don't know if any of you watch The League, but they have a trophy "The Shiva" that the winner holds on to for bragging rights, and the loser gets "The Sacko". We should have "The Delilah" and maybe a ball python paperweight for the loser.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by natieb View Post
                      When we started this thing up, we used to all chip in for a lifetime membership, but now pretty much everyone in the league is a mod or a lifetime member already, so that isn't much of a reward. I think it would be cool if we came up with some sort of a physical trophy that gets sent to the winner each year. I don't know if any of you watch The League, but they have a trophy "The Shiva" that the winner holds on to for bragging rights, and the loser gets "The Sacko". We should have "The Delilah" and maybe a ball python paperweight for the loser.
                      I'm totally down with that! Let' make this a thing!

-Sean in NoCal
                      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by natieb View Post
                        and maybe a ball python paperweight for the loser.
                        Yes. This is a good idea.
                        Previously jjurczyk

facebook.com/k1ssy

Comment

I'm up for what you're throwing down. ROFLMAO!

Comment

Working...
                          X