Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see there is a chat box, but how do i use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see there is a chat box, but how do i use it?

Im a newb here and not used to this sites layout. I see that there is a live chat but i dont know how to access it? Any help or explanations are greatly appreciated Thank you!

Re: I see there is a chat box, but how do i use it?

Welcome to the site! I think you'll like it here-there are a bunch of really great people here.

The chat is available after you post a certain number of times (I forget just how many--someone else can chime in here) OR you can pay for membership and jump right in! (Recommended).

Let us know what you keep and we love pictures!
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

In order to access the chat you will have to:
      A. Make 200 posts (No spam! lol)
      B. Get a paid membership.
      C. Get sponsored by someone.

The best option is obviously B, you'll get more than just the chat privileges and you'll be helping a great site. You can't really plan to get sponsored, you just have to make a good impression on someone, but it is also another great feature of this site. Welcome to the forums! Now wheres our boa pics? Quid pro quo my friend, quid pro quo...

Mat.

Comment

Welcome to RTB, pull up a chair and stay awhile. Post some pics of your scaley friends. You'll find ot to be a friendly place here and everyone will welcome u with open arms.

They covered chat for the most part, I might be wrong but I thought new members got like 5 chat post a day,but don't quote me on that.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
          They covered chat for the most part, I might be wrong but I thought new members got like 5 chat post a day,but don't quote me on that.lol
          HA! I can't tell you how many times it decided 1 chat was enough for the day or just denied me outright. I honestly didn't think it would work as well as it does when I got sponsored but it only seems to be an issue for the non paid accounts.

Mat.

Comment

Thanks for the help! i will get right on those pics

Comment

Working...
            X