Thread post order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread post order?

Is there a setting where I can change the post order? Every other forum I'm on has the OP at the top with replies going down. Having the replies at the top was very confusing. lol

Re: Thread post order?

You should be able to set all of that up under your profile options. I see this forum with the OP at the top and then replies going down the page. I agree that having them upside down would be confusing.

ETA: In your profile it's under "My Account" - "General Settings" and there's an option to select "Thread Display Mode".

Comment

It took me a while to get used to the reverse order but now I prefer it...it beats scrolling thru for the latest post. (I debated initially since I did see where & how to change it)

Comment

Originally posted by Noelle7206 View Post
        It took me a while to get used to the reverse order but now I prefer it...it beats scrolling thru for the latest post. (I debated initially since I did see where & how to change it)
        I might have it a try. I wonder if all forums have that option to change. Hate to get use to it here and not be able to change it on other websites.

Thanks bcr_229 for the info.

Comment

Each forum can be set up differently, although each forum that is based on vBulletin (such as RTB) has the option to enable those settings.

Here at RTB, you have the option of making the thread display how you prefer. Just look through your general settings in your user CP. You also have the option of going to the first unread post in a thread by clicking the little arrow insignia in front of the thread title (if you are accessing the forum by computer).
          "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X