Welcome to a Brand New Member - Markm0723

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to a Brand New Member - Markm0723

Hi Markm0723, welcome to the forums! We hope you find a home here and settle in for a while!

As owner of RedTailBoas.com I wish to personally welcome you to our community.

Boa care is the primary reason people join this forum and here is the absolute best place to start

Click on the following link in order to view or download the Ultimate Boa Constrictor Care Guide.

General Care of Boa Constrictors

And again Welcome to the Forums!
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Re: Welcome to a Brand New Member - Markm0723

Thanks for the welcome. I have been here for a couple of weeks now, and I'm very impressed with the site and the members.

Here's a brief intro. I have been keeping and breeding Boas and Pythons since 1976. My degree is in Biology with a minor in Geology. I managed pet shops for eight years, and lectured on venomous and non-venomous snakes for the U.S. Military and Universities for twelve years. I also worked as a biologist for an environmental engineering firm for five years performing endangered species surveys (primarily Gopher Tortoise habitats).

I have always loved keeping all kinds of snakes, but in the last few years, I have focused on Boas and Blood Pythons. I think that the most important thing I've found from keeping snakes, is that I learn something new every day. The day I think I know everything about Boas and Pythons, is the day I will stop keeping them. Which fortunately means that I'll be able to enjoy their companionship until the day I die.

I look forward to getting to know the members of this forum, and sharing knowledge and experiences with all of you.

Mark

Comment

Re: Welcome to a Brand New Member - Markm0723

Awesome background and a great outlook. Welcome aboard!
      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X