Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hi! My name is Wendy, and I just joined the forum yesterday. I was not aware of this forum until recently when a link to it popped up on one of my corn snake forums on a post regarding the proposed python ban. I sure hope that doesn't come to pass!

I have loved snakes for as long as I can remember, and I have quite a few, including 60+ corn snakes, 5 ball pythons and a pair of Kahl Sunglow RTBs. I am a hobbyist corn snake breeder and have a small business called Henderson Herpetoculture. In the future I might also like to breed my pythons and boas.

Outside of my snake hobby, I stay busy working full-time as a registered nurse at the local hospital and taking care of my family. I am married and have two sons, who are also into reptiles. We live in Bend, Oregon.

The boas are my most recent acquisitions. I have had them for several months and have read a couple books about RTB care, but I am sure there is always more to learn. I am hoping this forum will be a good place to learn more and stay up to date on RTB-related topics.

Wendy
    www.HendersonHerpetoculture.com

Re: Greetings!

Welcome to the forum Wendy, it's great to have you.

This is definately the most informative and friendly forum on the net and it's full of the greatest group of people you could ask for.

Be sure to check out the Ultimate Care Guide. It's full of great information and even has a breeding section that might help you with your thoughts of breeding boas later on.

Again, welcome aboard!
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the RTB forums. 60+ corns huh? Trying to make me jealous? I love cornsnakes (and kings for that matter too!).

There are definitly a lot of smart people around here that know everything there is to know about boas and a lot of other types of snakes and all try very hard to anwser any questions. This is a great place to check out from time to time (or... everyday if you're like us addicted people!)

If you have free time and want to read up some very good boa information then this webpage here is for you: RedTailBoas Presents the Ultimate Boa Care Guide!

Again, welcome to the forum... make yourself at home!

Comment

Welcome to RTB. This is definately the place to be to learn about boas. Bebo covered everything else. Hang around and hav some fun. We would also love to see some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by clsutt29 View Post
          Welcome to RTB. This is definately the place to be to learn about boas. Bebo covered everything else. Hang around and hav some fun. We would also love to see some pics.
          Here are some pictures of my Kahl Sunglow boas, Sunny Boy and Rosalie:

Big Sunny Boy.jpg

Big Rosalie.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X