Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There, To All Here!

Okay, here goes...

Hey all, I'm Adam and I'm 18 and from England. (Apologies, REALLY bad at introductions...) I like to see myself as a level-headed dude, friendly and passionate about things I believe in!
    Now, onto the good stuff - I currently have one corn snake named Pretzel and hope to buy my first boa later on this year. I'd love to get to know some other like-minded people around here, you guys seem pretty rad.

Re: Hello There, To All Here!

Welcome! It's great to see people doing research instead of just jumping in and then realizing they're in over their heads. Check out the Ultimate Care Guide! It's the best online resource you can find!

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

+1 on research! I've dealt with to many abandoned herps, particularly iguanas and large snakes, that could have had much better care/lives if someone did their research before impulse buying. Boas are my favorite and, provided you have the commitment and resources, are awesome "pets". Another great resource is Melissa Kaplan's site, Anapsid. It's older but still very pertinent.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome (and the link to the guide)! I endeavour to look at all the posts before getting my guy home, I wanna make the best for him. I've already started to plan out his housing (building it from scratch). I'll definitely check that other site, too! Thanks!

Comment

I just wanted to say I LOVE your corn snakes' name.. Pretzel, how cute.

Comment

Working...
          X