Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Pfhoenixx

Hi everyone!
    I'm Pfhoenixx / Trish and me and my family have been keeping snakes & reptiles for about a year now. It's a dangerously addictive hobby! We started with a yearling (he's now 2) ball python, Alduin, and a 3-month-old blood python, Seraph (he's now a yearling). Soon after we added a female rainbow boa hatchling, Pandora, to our family--she'll be a year old soon! We then "rescued" a female ball python from pet smart--poor starved darling--we named her Olivia and she's about 9 mos old now. Then we added 2 bearded dragons Lokie and Soarin to our home--our daughter loves her beardies!! Now we're waiting on a boaphile plastics enclosure for our 2 newest additions... 2 beautiful, freckled male red-tails!!! Their names are Michael and Raziel. We're incredibly excited for the enclosure to arrive so that we can bring the boys home!! I hope to be here for the next 30 years or so to share our reptile journey with everyone here! =D

Re: New Member Pfhoenixx

Welcome aboard. We will definitely be expecting pics

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

Re: New Member Pfhoenixx

I didn't realize how popular the name "pandora" was until I started researching boas a couple months ago. I agree with tsblair, we need pics! Oh, welcome

Comment

Working...
      X