Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Just joined. My name is Steve. I adopted a rescue boa in December. She is about 3.5-4 feet long. She is a little aggressive in the enclosure, but once I get her out she is well behaved (hasn't shown any sort of aggression). I have been handling her regularly and have seen a major improvement in the little time I have had her.

I don't know much about identifying boa subspecies or morphs, so I haven't taken the time to figure exactly what she is. Looking forward to learning more about boas and improving my skills to better care for her.

Re: New member

Hi Steve, Welcome To RTB, Glad to have you, You have come to the right spot to Learn more about your Boa, Hope you enjoy it here..

Comment

I tried posting a picture in my last post. Let's see if it works this time.

http://s180.photobucket.com/user/Ste...library/Cherry
      Last edited by steveetter; 03-25-2015, 03:59 PM. Reason: Replaced pictures with link

Comment

Pics won't upload while you're in moderation. You can always use the Photobucket method.

http://www.redtailboas.com/f18/video...obucket-36865/

-Sean in NoCal
        “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
        -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Thanks. It looks like I am no longer in moderation mode. Here are some pictures.

Comment

Welcome Steve...rescues can be SO rewarding! Is she your first snake?

Comment

Welcome Steve. She's a normal BCI. Which is what my first and favorite boa is.

-Sean in NoCal
              “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
              -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Welcome to RTB, Steve!
                "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Yes, she is my first snake. I got her from someone who found her abandoned in a Petco parking lot. Reading a lot, learning a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by steveetter View Post
                    I got her from someone who found her abandoned in a Petco parking lot.
                    People simply never cease to amaze me. Good job on the rescue!
                    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to RTB , steve!
                      sigpicJrock23

Comment

Working...
                      X