Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a few pix and details of my growing addiction ( sorry collection ).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few pix and details of my growing addiction ( sorry collection ).

Well I've just found a few photos hanging around so guess it's time to share ...

Currently have the following snakes

1 Snow Boa - 7' adult - the featured Snow Boa in John Berry's Designer Boa Morphs .
    1 Dwarf Hypo Burmese Python
    2 HC Albino Royal Pythons ( unrelated pair )
    1 Pastel Royal Python
    1 Rhino- nosed rat snake
    1 Red Mountain Bamboo rat snake.
    I Imperial Pueblan - Hybrid ( King x Milk)
    1 Amel Stripe Corn-snake ( male )
    1 Blizzard White Corn-snake ( female )
    1 Banded Cali King
    1 Albino Striped Cali King
    1 Desert King
    4 Garter snakes ( I Melanistic 'Black' and 3 Albino White Chequered Garters)

Here's my proven adult male Snow who's probably the jewel in my collection , certainly the costliest and most valuable money-wise.

He's the poster- boy Snow Boa of the well respected John Berry Designer Boa Morph books .

He's around 6 years old and approaching 7' long and very calm and friendly .

Here's another shot of the Snow Boa ...

This next one is a unique looking Hybrid . Listed as an Imperial Peublan .

As I understand he's a mix of a Cali King and a Pueblan Milk . Has a lovely calm temperament and he's a CB12.

Next in line is my beautiful Dwarf Hypo Burmese python ... currently about 20" and around 12 month sold . Lovely temperament .
    Crazy to see a Burm not much bigger than a biro / ballpoint pen

image.

Last up for the time being is my lovely little Rhino Ratsnake .... he's about 6 months old and hasn't developed his adult bright greenish colour as yet.
    He's rather cute though , non the less

Plus a rather poor photo of one of my two Albino Royals .....

Re: Just a few pix and details of my growing addiction ( sorry collection ).

My other obsessions ( still can't edit ) ..... All types of Music , football / soccer , Movies and TV , MotoGP and frequenting forums .

Did I mention I'm an Aspie ( Aspergers ) plus I'm obsessive

Comment

That cal king/milk mix has to be one of the coolest snakes I have ever seen. I never looked into either of those species before because they are rather small, however I may just look into something like this. Oh, thats quite a collection too. Cool to see someone with many different kinds of snakes with varying needs.

Comment

Some are having trouble with the links which is odd as they are working just fine on the other sites I frequent .

How's this .

Snow Boa

Comment

Here's the Imperial Peublan ..

Comment

Dwarf Hypo Burmese Python around 20" long and about 12 months old .

Comment

Here's the young Rhino Ratsnake about 3 months ago in his hatchling colours ... he's a bit greener now but nowhere as green as he will get soon

Comment

Last one for the time being ..... one of the pair of Albino Royals . They are an unrelated pair but can barely tell the difference . They are the same size and weight as well which is kinda nice as they are in adjacent matching vivs

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth94 View Post
                  That cal king/milk mix has to be one of the coolest snakes I have ever seen. I never looked into either of those species before because they are rather small, however I may just look into something like this. Oh, thats quite a collection too. Cool to see someone with many different kinds of snakes with varying needs.
                  Well the Hybrid is still growing albeit rather slowly , he eats everytime but will only eat in the dark and left well alone ... he's nothing like my King Snakes who would happily eat my face off at the merest hint of the scent of mouse

Anyways he's around 24" long and gradually moving up to bigger prey . He refuses anything bigger than he's used to , sadly .

You're correct about the various different snake types needing different care / conditions . Mine all vary so much ... especially at feeding times . The Royals have to slapped around the face with a warm dead mouse to get them interested whilst the Kings are more a case of drop the food in the viv and get my hand out pronto !

In saying all that , thankfully each one can be handled easily and it's only at feeding time they understandably change their attitude .

The different types also behave and feel so very differently as well ..

The four garters are all last years and live happily together in one beautifully furnished viv set up .
                  They eat pinkies generally with a meal of whitefish every fourth meal . They get fed every 4 or 5 days or so .
                  Last edited by Zincubus; 04-12-2015, 08:55 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                    Here's the Imperial Peublan ..

A different shot .

Comment

Latest two additions both stunning hatchlings

Dwarf SunGlow boa and a Butter Royal ....

Comment

......……............

Comment

Just received my new baby Super Dwarf Purple Albino Retic from WildSide via ColdBlooded couriers . He was in fabulous condition plus lovely and warm

He looks to be just going into shed so I'll leave him to settle in for while ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                            Just received my new baby Super Dwarf Purple Albino Retic from WildSide via ColdBlooded couriers . He was in fabulous condition plus lovely and warm

He looks to be just going into shed so I'll leave him to settle in for while ..

Nice snake. How big will he get compared to a normal Retic?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Des9699 View Post
                              Nice snake. How big will he get compared to a normal Retic?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                              Well I'm hoping for between 6 to 8' but nice and slim ... maybe like a large , inquisitive , very fast moving Corn snake

Comment

Working...
                              X