X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New baby "Super Salmon Jungle" (Male) 2015

Good Evening,

New member here

I just recently layaway a new baby boa from Great Lakes Reptiles in Roseville, MI. I'm not new to Boas as I previously owned 2 who are still living and growing rapidly but, I just have to catch up on some understanding of different morphs and their backgrounds. With that being said, it sort of explains my reasoning for this post.

The new baby boa I layaway was listed as an "Super Salmon Jungle" (Male) and the rest of the babies that he was housed with were just salmons and hets. Conducting research for the past couple of weeks of me putting down my down payment, I've came across a few YouTube videos of "Super Salmon jungles" that looks just like him and a few post stating that its impossible to exactly tell if your boa is any type of super unless he was to be proved out through breeding. I've tried to get the private breeder info from Great Lakes Reptiles but they insisted on asking the breeder themselves anything I wanted to know. As I'm patiently waiting to receive an response/answer from Great Lakes Reptiles about my new baby boa, I've decided to sign up to receive you guys feedback and most importantly, gain more knowledge on the Boa Constrictor species.

Here are an few pics of my new baby boa...
    What are you guys thoughts?

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Guest/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_Attachments_2015612.zip/image2.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Guest/Pictures/FullSizeRender2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Guest/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_Attachments_2015612.zip/FullSizeRender.jpg[/IMG]

Re: New baby "Super Salmon Jungle" (Male) 2015

no pics. Thanks for showing me where you keep your files on your computer though

Comment

Re: New baby "Super Salmon Jungle" (Male) 2015

and a few post stating that its impossible to exactly tell if your boa is any type of super unless he was to be proved out through breeding
      Some Boas with other morphs can be known to be Supers or not ,like Super Motleys, Super Jungles, Super Aztecs, Roswells . . . primarily pattern morphs. People like to try to pick out Super Hypos, by picking out the cleanest, most colorful babies. But it is not full-proof without breeding trials to prove it. Their have been errors many times . The only true way to know that your baby is a Super Hypo, before breeding it , is if both parents were Super Hypos (proven thru breeding). Then all of the babies would be Super Hypos

Comment

Working...
      X