Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, my name's Jake and I'm just starting to get into boas. Currently own a ball python and looking to get another enclosure with something a little bigger this time I'm sure I'll have lots of questions.

Re: New Member

Welcome to RTB, Jake!
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Jake. There is lots of info and great, knowledgeable folks on here. And some super pics. I've got a ball python and a Hog Island Boa. Both great snakes but the boa is a bit more lively and exciting to handle/watch.

Comment

Welcome to the forums jake
        sigpicJrock23

Comment

Welcome! Once you go boa, you'll never go back to boring pet rocks! Er, I mean ball pythons.

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk

-Sean in NoCal
          “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
          -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

[MENTION=7657]Pandorasdad[/MENTION] LOL yes ball pythons are boring but I use them as good starter snakes for my girlfriend LOL. I got her a bumble bee ball python and a dumerlis boa
            sigpicJrock23

Comment

[MENTION=19975]Jrock23[/MENTION] Hey! I have a beeper! I'm not against them. I'm just more fond of snakes that actually move.

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk
              Last edited by Pandorasdad; 07-23-2015, 01:08 AM.

-Sean in NoCal
              “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
              -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Working...
              X