Big fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big fan

New to this hobby 31yrs old married with 6 kids oldest 12 and youngest 1. I researched heavily when considering a snake as a pet. I really was forced all of my kids has some sort of allergies to dogs and cats even me. As far reptile experience an red eared slider. I am really fascinated with the moonglow morph. Plan to acquire very soon but I am the only one with interest at this point. Could use advice on that too..,, all I see on YouTube is how to convince ur parents I need to convince an outspoken opinionated wife.

Re: Big fan

Whoa. I'm 32 with zero kids, so my experience might be a little different. We're pretty biased here, but you can always rely on us for justification and excuses. Kidding aside, reptiles are a great option for people with pet allergies, and boas are a great snake and not hard to care for as long as they're set up properly. I'm curious about the opinionated wife though. If you can let us know her concerns, we might be able to help.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome! A few years ago I was "the opinionated wife" but got outvoted by the hubby plus one kid. We started with an older high white California king snake with a chill attitude, and we still have him. That little guy did more to win me over than any argument my husband or daughter made.

Now... well, most of the snakes in the house belong to me, LOL!.

Comment

My fail proof method has always been to take the g/f to the motorcycle dealer... Once she thinks you are ready to drop $20,000 on a Ducati that does about 180 mph and needs a pricey tune up after every other ride, she will be happy to see you buy a boa instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Fu Joe View Post
          My fail proof method has always been to take the g/f to the motorcycle dealer... Once she thinks you are ready to drop $20,000 on a Ducati that does about 180 mph and needs a pricey tune up after every other ride, she will be happy to see you buy a boa instead.
          Er... the hubby has a Harley Sportster and a Kawasaki KLR650, so I know that feeling too...

Comment

Working...
          X