Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I tried to upload pictures to my profile and it told me that I couldn't yet. Just got an awesome looking bci from the expo. Sweet little guy. I grabbed some pics before putting him in the enclosure. I guess the next week I will be figuring out a name. Mr. Awesome is my first choice.

Re: Hello!

Oh! Two posts. My Name is Brent. The little guy was born in September of last year. Its het for albino and I have emailed the supplier about what genes are showing. I kind of got too excited to remember.

Comment

Guy got back to me after the expo. It's just a plain old motley but he's gorgeous and pretty chill, but only time will tell with that lol. I got him from Reptile Ryan's exactly exotics. A small operation him a girl run in Missouri. Nice people. Answered all of my questions at the show and returned my email pretty quickly. Very happy and excited. His favorite thing to do is wedge himself between the glass in the tracks. I put cardboard in the slot for now as it made me a little nervous. Temps and humidity aren't prefect, but you know, weather and old radiators.

So thankful for anyone who has ever posted on this site ever. I have learned a ton and look forward to learning more! You guys are great. Pictures are coming soon!

Comment

Welcome! We love to see pics, so get that post count up! (Just don't spam us!)

-Sean in NoCal
        “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
        -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

I know! Im sorry. I was just too excited. Way excited. My first boa. I had to tell like minded people. Here is my gorgeous young motley. I hope it works.

Comment

http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/bwr2/media/IMG_5019_zpsa7rvga2p.jpg.html
            http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/bw...dseho.jpg.html
            IMG_5011_zpsvkyyuu40.jpg Photo by bwr2 | Photobucket

I hope it works. I will try to get some not blurry ones later.

Comment

He is pretty. You can see the red in his tail. My guy's tail is dark and the only time you see any red is just after a shed.

Comment

Working...
              X