Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi y'all. New to the forum, but not to snake keeping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi y'all. New to the forum, but not to snake keeping.

I'm Jade. I'm in the suburbs of Marietta GA, and I've got three scaly 'babies' (hope no one takes offense at that ...). One male CRT het albino, approximately six feet in length, that I couldn't say no to. One regular ball python of undetermined sex that I got for my birthday this year (my first - but not the first snake I've ever kept). And then the little Kenyan sand boa that I'm not sure on the sex of yet that I just adopted.

I've kept snakes before, but it was twenty years ago. My first was a CRT, regular. After him was an albino burmese python. Unfortunately, due to extenuating circumstances I couldn't find a way around, I had to give them up. They went to good homes though. Still sucked.

I also live with five cats and one male room-mate that I'm not sure is properly house-trained ...

Anyhow. I'm glad that I found this forum!

Re: Hi y'all. New to the forum, but not to snake keeping.

Welcome. I always give the link to the boa caresheet. http://www.redtailboas.com/f110/down...ion-3-a-31312/
    What is a CRT? I know what a CRT Tv is... Is that a Common Red Tail? Put newspapers down for the roommate. I hear that they are very rarely litterbox trained. It also doesn't hurt to run an adhesive pad on a swiffer across the ground to make sure there aren't little pieces of glass laying around. I remember that one time I had to pull glass out of a roommate's foot and patch him up. Poor little guy.

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
      sigpicJrock23

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome, sorry I didn't see this post sooner, oops! "Offended" by "scaly babies"? LOL, not possible! (FYI, I tell everyone that "all my kids have tails"...) Glad life is better now & you're able to enjoy snakes again.

Comment

Working...
          X