Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Indiana, ball python owner ...now a boa keeper as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indiana, ball python owner ...now a boa keeper as well.

Hi, my name is Larissa. I'm a former equine photographer turned "I work too much to shoot anymore" so it's just a hobby now. You may have seen some of my photos on Facebook, a big black horse bowing with an American Flag banner draped over his shoulders. I was "Black Horse Photography" back then.

I've had ball pythons for a few months but the stars aligned and on Mother's Day my wife Jennifer and I were in the right place at the right time to acquire a beautiful 56 inch long boa, I don't know what type he is but he's pretty and SO so different from my Ball Pythons.

Glad I was directed to this forum. Cannot wait to learn all I can about these incredible snakes.

-Larissa

Re: Hello from Indiana, ball python owner ...now a boa keeper as well.

Originally posted by justaTripp View Post
    Hi, my name is Larissa. I'm a former equine photographer turned "I work too much to shoot anymore" so it's just a hobby now. You may have seen some of my photos on Facebook, a big black horse bowing with an American Flag banner draped over his shoulders. I was "Black Horse Photography" back then.

I've had ball pythons for a few months but the stars aligned and on Mother's Day my wife Jennifer and I were in the right place at the right time to acquire a beautiful 56 inch long boa, I don't know what type he is but he's pretty and SO so different from my Ball Pythons.

Glad I was directed to this forum. Cannot wait to learn all I can about these incredible snakes.

-Larissa
    Sounds great.

Now if you are a photographer, lets see some pictures of that snake!

Comment

Welcome to the forums. We look forward to seeing pictures and yes boas are alot different from ball pythons.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
      sigpicJrock23

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
        Welcome to the forums. We look forward to seeing pictures and yes boas are alot different from ball pythons.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
        I am quickly learning that!

Originally posted by Primolilla View Post
        Sounds great.

Now if you are a photographer, lets see some pictures of that snake!

'eh, used to be sorta has been washed up photog. I did post a thread with a ton of photos of him. I couldn't get my mother off the phone so I couldn't really pay attention to what I was doing.

Comment

Welcome to the RTB forum! I'm one of "those" that doesn't "do" Facebook but your photos do sound interesting. Don't be shy here....

Comment

Working...
          X