The New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Guy

Hello, everyone! I'm very excited in learning all I can about Redtail Boas breeding. I kept several boas and a couple pythons as a teenager so I have experience. I am much older now and know I have much to learn before attempting on breeding (which has been a dream of mine for almost 20 years) I don't own any snakes now, but I'm ready to order some racks and have been doing some research on different racks. My plans are to start with 2.6.0 to 3.9.0.

Re: The New Guy

Hey, welcome here! Sorry no one responded faster than this...hold on while I slap myself, lol... I'd suggest taking your time researching the snakes as well as the cages & breeding before diving in; let us know how we
    can help?

Comment

Yes, I've been reading as much as I can, I really want to get some racks ordered soon, most orders take quite a while to deliver. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

LOL ok [MENTION=13772]Noelle7206[/MENTION] don't slap yourself too hard now.. But [MENTION=27524]Herm713[/MENTION] I agree with the was said. However if your looking in a rack system, Jeff from Boaphile has soon and so does animal plastic caging.. Yes delivery can be a bit of a wait. But you can also get lucky and come across some at your local reptile expo or you can always build one yourself just order a few flex watts heating mats...

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
        sigpicJrock23

Comment

Welcome to RTB and I also apologize for not responding sooner! I hope you stay with us a while, there are lots of knowledgeable people here to help you if the need arises.
          http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
          X