New member Bcc enthusiast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member Bcc enthusiast

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this forum, have been a member of other online forums. I'm from South Africa and have kept many reptiles from Emerald tree boas, green tree pythons and boa constrictors. I've recently managed to purchase a a young pair of true red tail guyana boa constrictor constrictor. Bcc have been extremely rare in South Africa, we have many BCI and probably most of the morphs that have been available to the rest of the world, however it seems theres never really been a great demand for BCC in South Africa and only a handful of people have tried to keep them pure in this country.
    We had an import from Guyana in 2013 / 2014. The babys I have are the first captive bred snakes from the Wild caught adults. I look forward to learning more about this fascinating species from you guys.

Re: New member Bcc enthusiast

Hey, welcome! Sounds like you've had lots of experience, we'd love to hear more about. Good luck with your BCC...I'm all for keeping them pure, and you'll probably get a lot more interest in them as time goes on.

Comment

welcome dude Post some pics up of your boas.

Comment

Welcome to RTB! Several of us keep and breed BCC so we are always here if you need anything and yes, please post some pictures of your babies!
        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
        X