Tinley 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinley 2015

As you all know, because of my surgeries and lack of funding, I will not be able to attend the NARBC Tinley Reunion/Festival/Free-for-All/Fun Times...

PLEASE for all of you that DO get to attend, a proper play-by-play or at least some pictures regularly updated on a thread here will help those poor souls that must stay home and miss out on all the frivolity.

PLEASE, PLEASE??? Have fun you all and don't forget about us po folks.
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Re: Tinley 2015

Well obviously we're going to do a play by play. We'll be sure to rub it in you and Tim's faces and everyone else who isn't going.
    sigpic

Comment

Well i hope you get well soon and don't hush your recovery. Yes we will be there and will be looking to have a lot of fun, and meet a lot of people. I hope that brain will be there again so we can have a small talk, I haven't had the opportunity to meet Corey yet but maybe he will be there.
      sigpicJrock23

Comment

You'll be missed, Berk! Heal fast and well!

Comment

Come on now, I am the creator and master of the "play by play" thread which officially starts TODAY!

We will miss you B!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by natieb View Post
            Well obviously we're going to do a play by play. We'll be sure to rub it in you and Tim's faces and everyone else who isn't going.
            Hey now, that's mean. I couldn't help the old body fell apart right before Tinley.
            http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
            X