Catastrophe hits RedTailBoas - Clay and Judy English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Catastrophe hits..

First of all Thanks Jeff for sending me an email about this. I've been so busy and MIA really all over the internet.

Clay and Judy, I feel so sorry for the loss. There is some stuff that we just can't control sometimes and it is no way your fault Judy. 99.99% of the time this stuff never happens and it is just really bad luck. I wish I was in the US, as I've been thinking of thinning out my collection and I would give some boas to you two. I couldn't think of anyone else more deserving. You've been a huge help in the reptile community with this website and the awesome family/friendly atmosphere shared on this forum. As hard as it is, both of you should keep your head up and cherish this holiday season with the ones you love. This community is here for you whenever you two need ANYTHING AT ALL!

Steve

Comment

Unfortunately I have been away from the forum for a few weeks, but I was deeply saddened to receive this news from Jeff about the same time Shalena was talking to Judy.

I'm so very sorry for your and Judy's loss, Clay.

I hope that you received my voicemail and know that I'm available for you guys 24 hours a day. You and Judy are family to us and we are always only a call or text away.

We love you both and will continue to keep you raised in our prayers.
      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Re: Catastrophe hits RedTailBoas - Clay and Judy English

NOTE
        This post will "activate" the copied thread and move it a general access forum.

I would like to thank all of my RTB Family, especially my moderator family, who have shown me that it is important to recover, and move on. I would like to thank everyone at the NARBC show who also overwhelmed Judy and I with support, both emotionally and with their gifts they presented.

By seeing boas, ball pythons, and other reptiles at this show, it was easy to know we had to once again have reptiles in our care.

Although I can never recover from the loss of my boas, I know that I have a lot of support to continue the hobby I love.

Thank you
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Good lord - What a nightmare! I'm so sorry this happened. Now that you have had some time to recover and think what are your plans? Is there anything we can do to help you start rebuilding with boas again?

Comment

Man, what horrible news. I can't put into words how truly sorry I feel for you and Judy. I am glad to hear you are recovering though. As has been stated, bad things happen to good people and it should be re-iterated that this freak accident was nobody's fault. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help.

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

I am absolutely stunned and deeply saddened by this for you both. You are in my thoughts and prayers and as Josh stated, let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you through this tough time and hopefully get you restarted. I have learned so much from you and would not be where I am today without you, I certainly owe you a huge debt of gratitude.
              http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Oh my lord! that is such a tragedy. I feel sick reading the post, I can't even comprehend how you and Judy feel. Please help her understand it is not hers or anyones fault. Thoughts and prayers are with both of you. We have never spoken but if there is anything I can do I would be glad to help.

Todd

Comment

Omg! I am so so so sorry for your guys lost, I really haven't had the chance to know you guys personally but I really feel for you cause I know you and your wife and r really good ppl in heart.
                  I know sometime has past but I know also that this is not something that you can get over just over night so you guys will be in my prayer.
                  I admire you for the strength that you and your wife have, I don't think I would have been as strong.

Like Erin said " bad things happens to good people" that was a freak accident and there is nothing that anyone could have done anything about it.

Thank you for sharing this with us and PLEASE if there is ANYTHING that I can do for you guys just let me know.

Again I will be praying for you and your wife and I know in my heart that you guys will recover from this sooner than you think.

Rick G

Comment

I am so so sorry for your loss Clay. Words can not express how sorry I feel for you and Judy.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you two... I've only spoken to you once or twice but my heart goes out to you over this freak accident. I lost one of my babies (because yes, that's what they are) and was devastated, I can only imagine what you two went, and still are, going through. I would definitely not be where I was today without this site. Everything, and I mean everything, I learned has been gleaned from your care guides, the threads here, the people here. I wouldn't even know about morphs without it. For that I owe you a lot. If you need anything, though there isn't much I can do, feel free to ask.

Comment

Wow, Clay that is just awful. It is Not Judy's fault though.
                        I will keep you in my Prayers Clay. God Bless You guys.

Comment

I can't even imagine avast you too are going through, I truely feel for you. this could happen to anyone and in fact is a very scary reality. I am glad you are not turning your back on the hobby you love,
                          -with the warmest regards

Comment

wow im so sorry for me to lose my one would be devastating and i see your passion thanks for sharing and keeping up on the site you are an awesome force in this reptile world

Comment

I'm really sorry for your loss Clay. I know how much it hurts to lose an animal, let alone your entire collection. I'm glad you're sticking with the hobby, let us know if there's anything we can do for you.
                              http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

So sorry to hear this. I am always afraid something like that happens to me. Hang in there. If you are interested I would like to offer you a pair of babies from the litter I just had. I know they will go to a great home.

Comment

Working...
                                X