Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Catastrophe hits RedTailBoas - Clay and Judy English

Originally posted by HopingForBabies View Post
    If you are interested I would like to offer you a pair of babies from the litter I just had. I know they will go to a great home.
    That is so nice of you =) I am so sorry for your loss and like others have said before me there really are no words that can make everything better. I am very happy to hear that you have not turned your back on this hobby since I am one of the MANY noivce out there that have learnt more from this forum that I could have just from books and google. I teared up reading about your boas and I hope that you & Judy start to feel better and heal up quickly. I hope Judy knows that this is not her fault and hopefully will easy up on herself, she would not want you to blame yourself if the tables were turned. Horrible turn of evens and I hope you can get your collection 'back' so to speak as soon as possible =)

Comment

Sorry for your losses Clay. If you ever need anything let me know and ill try my best to help out.

Comment

That really sucks. I am so sorry.

Comment

Re: Catastrophe hits..

Comment

Clay and Judy, I am so sorry. And although I'm a newbie here (having just joined in November), and I've not met you (or anyone from this community), you sure are the leader of this wonderful RTB community. I can only imagine how much this must have hurt, and I'm thankful for the support you received immediately from the moderators, and now from the rest of us in your RTB family. I hope that you and Judy are hanging in there.

It's amazing that even with this tragedy, you continued with site upgrades, and postings and keeping everyone in this family connected. Honestly, I cannot imagine life without the RTB forum.

Every single person on this forum is amazing. So much knowledge - everyone is always willing to help out in answering questions and sharing opinions. I have learned so very much over the last three months, and am so thankful that I discovered this community when I was given the opportunity to "rescue" a baby BCI.

Thank you Clay and Judy...and thanks everyone as well!

Comment

I can't beleive I missed this thread. I am so sorry to hear about this Clay. I wish you two the best. What a tragic loss. You two will be in my prayers in reguards to a speedy recovery and some more awesome boas to produce.

Comment

Wow Clay, that's just awful to read.

It's humbling to see how a single incident, even one that was completely outside of anyone's control, can so massively impact an entire collection. I hope you are able to rebuild in time. If it wasn't for all of your expertise and dedication in keeping boas and maintaining the care guide and site, none of us would be boa keepers we are today.
                sigpic

Comment

How devastating. I am truly sorry for your loss. I will keep you and Judy in my prayers.

Comment

wow.... I am sooo sorry Mr.English. This is absolutely terrible. You are in my thoughts and prayers and remember you will always have your RTB family to help you out.

Comment

Clay and Judy, I wish there was SOMETHING that any one of us could say that would make this all better but there isn't. My heart, like so many others, sank when I read that. It was like just finding out my own collection was lost. You had so many special ones that can never be replaced either because they had "secrets" like Delilah, or becasue they were just personal favorites for no reason at all. I plan to have a litter this year from Cookie Dough and the new SS jungle...I will pick one out for you and send it your way if yo'll accept. Don't think of this as a sympathy gift, but more as a huge THANK YOU. I've learned so much from this forum because of you and have met some wonderful people. All because you decided to put this idea together..for that I owe you HUGE. Without the knowledge this forum has accumulated, I would be lost in the world of boas. I have learned years and years and years of knowledge in the short time I have been here. Without yourself and Judy, I wouldnt have near the collection I have now.

Comment

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. When something bad happens to me I always tell my self that everything happens for a reason. We never know what that reason exactly is but there is always a reason. I hope your reason is a good one! I can not fathom how terribly upset you two are. If I had any boas worth more than just looking at I would be willing to donate to help you get your collection back together but. I have nothing really worth anything but my looking pleasure. If I could financially help I would but I am terribly broke. I wish you two much luck!

Comment

That is horrible. I am so sorry for your loss. We will being praying for both of you...

Comment

Sorry to hear this happened. I am glad You and Judy are on the road to recovery from this tragic event. no one could ever be at fault for this its one of those things you ve gotta dust yourself off and move on. Good luck and gods speed to re etablishing your collection or pursueing a new direction. If there is anything I can help with dont hesitate to ask. Contact me anytime.

Comment

Sorry to hear this!

Was the building was on a sub panel and its breaker tripped or failed?

Comment

We are sorry to hear this as everyone is... But at this point you know the whole rtb community is sorry and wants to help. How can we help... ALL OF US??? Its times like this we can show that we are a real family and community. Things like congress try to tear us apart but things like this should bring us together... What can we help with?

Comment

Working...
                                X