Catastrophe hits RedTailBoas - Clay and Judy English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Catastrophe hits..

I am so sorry and it makes me so sick to hear this. I lost two of my favorite snakes several years ago after we moved and the heat went out in a new house. I can't even imagine a loss of your scale. I was so scared with this last cold snap here in Kansas City that I went out and bought kerosene heaters just in case. We will keep you in our prayers...

Comment

Re: Catastrophe hits RedTailBoas - Clay and Judy English

Oh God...
      I haven't had the slightest idea... It's really heart breaking to see someone who has done so much for the hobby go through something like this...
      I am sure many people here will jump to your aid, I know I would had I lived in the US.... and it is heart warming to hear that you will return to keep snakes.
      Sorry for the technical question... but it is really out of concern- have you no way to receive some sort of compensation? You incurred a tremendous loss due to a power failure. I really hope a way to recover will reveal itself.
      My warm wishes and condolences...

Oren.

Comment

Re: Catastrophe hits..

Clay, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You and Judy are in my thoughts and prayers. Take Care.

Mark

Comment

Re: Catastrophe hits RedTailBoas - Clay and Judy English

my condolences on your tragedy. i was worried i was going to be in the same situation a couple weeks ago as we had snow and crazy wind and the lights flickered a few times but never stayed off. In situations or places where this is more common what do people normally do? In the summer it is pretty warm here so if we lost power due to thunder i dont think it would be an issue cause it is plenty hot enough but i cant imagine what i would do in the winter if i had a ton of snakes to try to keep warm?

Comment

Working...
          X