hows thing going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hows thing going?

Hey guys, im from the UK as you may have guessed, im just wondering how you guys are coping with the ban of large constrictors going across state lines? at least i think that is what it was. dont know alot about it so please inform me if im wrong, just wanted to know how your industry is coping with this blow?

Re: hows thing going?

still fighting for our rights, They just don't understand and we are having a hard time getting in to discuss the real issues. A lot of action is taking place but we are running into message takers, emails that go nowhere and a lot of automatic responses. Very frustrating to say the least. the political system in the US is all about money and they could care less about the needs, rights, or the well being of their people. it's time for social collapse, I am sick of being told what to do by a bunch of monkeys.

Comment

if the bill does get passed, what will you all do?

Comment

i think i can speak for just about every snake keeper in the UK when i say we all got our fingers crossed for you guys, hope all goes well and if not there should be an uprising. or you should all come to the uk and overpopulate us some more! whoo!

Comment

Working...
        X