Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys. :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys. :)

    Just joined a couple of days ago. I'm on reptileforums.co.uk under the same name.

    Does anyone else from the UK get jealous of the gorgeous boas in America? I'm drooling. Lol.

    Andy.

  • #2
    Re: Hey guys.

    Welcome. It's nice to here from people from across the pond. And you are right, there are some mighty fine looking specimens on this page.


    Tim

    http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hey guys.

      Too right there are. I'm incredibly jealous. I may have to do an intercontinental house move. Haha.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hey guys.

        Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you!


        Originally posted by tattoodfreak View Post
        Too right there are. I'm incredibly jealous. I may have to do an intercontinental house move. Haha.
        Actually, we could use another foot soldier in the fight against S.373. LOL!
        It is a buyers market right now in US real estate.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hey guys.

          Originally posted by tattoodfreak View Post
          Does anyone else from the UK get jealous of the gorgeous boas in America? I'm drooling. Lol.

          Andy.
          Andy "I" am still jealous of that wicked RSs you have! That mama is going to spread some nice lookin babies in the UK brother!

          Welcome aboard this Crazy Train!
          Ernest



          www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hey guys.

            Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
            Andy "I" am still jealous of that wicked RSs you have! That mama is going to spread some nice lookin babies in the UK brother!

            Welcome aboard this Crazy Train!
            Tell you what then. If they prove out as genetic, how about a swap for one of Magik's babies? Haha.

            And thanks. I'm really enjoying the forum so far. Gotta say though dude, what i've seen of your collection is just awesome. You've got some lovely snakes there man!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hey guys.

              Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
              Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you!

              Actually, we could use another foot soldier in the fight against S.373. LOL!
              It is a buyers market right now in US real estate.
              Heh. Don't tempt me to move.

              If i could have any kind of input in that fight, you know too right where i'd be placing my vote. I think it's insane that this ban is even being considered. Fingers crossed it'll get thrown out. For all of our sakes.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hey guys.

                there are some nice ones here but dude you have some amazing animals to and again welcome i have a feeling youll fit right in here like E said choo choo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hey guys.

                  Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                  there are some nice ones here but dude you have some amazing animals to and again welcome i have a feeling youll fit right in here like E said choo choo
                  Thank you. I'm rather pleased with my collection so far. I just want so many more though!!! Hehe.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X