This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond X Jungle python..

8) Now i know some of you think, ok why this in the tree boa and python forum, well its because Psycho thinks he belongs in the trees.. hehehehe!! heres a cruddy pic of him the only time he comes down from the tree branches is to soak in his water dish.. The camera made him look like he was green :-[ when actully hes a super bright yellow.. You can see in the pic where the light from above reflected off the water on the middle part of his body.. he was completely under water... 8)

Reiamond X Jungle python..

:-\ And one more shot of him at a diffrent angle... Throw away cam. thats right they sure are.. cruddy pics..

Comment

NICE JUNGLE U GOT THERE HE IS A BEAUTY!!!

Comment

Nice looking snake.

What a pretty pink water bowl you have too

Comment

really awesome snake, i love the color b27.gif

Comment

8) Thanks guys, yeah dish pans come in handy for everything.. LOL!! And as for his color, man i ever get a dig cam you will really see how bright yellow this snake really is.. Them pics make him look greenish yellow.. :-[ I have never had any probs with this snake since the day i got him. He always eats everything i offer him, a young rat, gerbil or mouse and has always shed perfectly, hes one good boy... ;D

Comment

Jungles spend alot of time in the trees, so you're okay with posting that here.
              Oh yeah, that is a georgous snake you have there! b27.gif

Comment

8)Thanks T.C. Yup he lives and eats in the trees.. to bad other people that have them dont give them the chance to really live as natural as possible, with a enclosure that looks like a jungle.. LOL!!! I think they thrive so much better with a cage that has trees and plants and a big water pan for soaking... ;D

Comment

Hey Tra,

That is a real pretty DXJ you got there.. Had no clue you owned one.. How is his temperment.?
                  Steve

Comment

8) Thank You Steve, i really love this snake he very beautiful.. Heys got a great temperment, whats funny about him is i can leave his cage door open for hrs and he will stay right there on his tree branches.. When i open his door he greets ya not like hes gona bite but like whats going on and i just move his head to the side and pluck him out.. hes not bad out of the cage wants to cruse around alot and go to a high up place but hes a good boy and has always been a super great eatter... Id like to find a nice female like him some day.. ;D

Comment

8)Just wanted to share, these babies came out of the same parents that produced Psycho, and as always Frank Kincade has the best young Diamond X Jungle babies, these babies will get bright yellow as they grow and a beautiful black back ground... Enjoy the pics...

This is just how Psycho looked when he came to me..

Comment

8) And another you can tell these babies eat very well....
                        This one looks like its dull and ready to go into a shed as thats what they look like going into a shed, and each time they do shed which is very often what appears to be dull white will turn a super beautiful yellow, nice tiny stripe on that one.....

Comment

8) Last one , when i got Psycho from Frank he supplied me with birth date and feeding dates and everything, he handles these babies as much as possible but as always tiny young can be alittle nippy.. but man i am so happy with Psycho i am very lucky to have such a fine snake....

This one has a little face on its head, 2 eyes and a mean grin.. LOL!!!!

Comment

Hey Cuda,

Those are cool looking babies...

Steve

Comment

good looking babies ! I'm jealous!

Comment

Working...
                              X