This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new amazon tree boa

i purchased a baby amazon over the weekend and he should be here tuesday. he is black , grey and white with red eyes. he is captive bred and was born in december of 2002. he is also very easy going. i bought a vision cage over the weekend at the hamburg show and everything is ready to go. as soon as he arrives i will post some pics, man i cant wait ;D

Re:new amazon tree boa

Cool, I can't wait to see the pics.

Comment

8) Sounds great Damian, cant wait to see the pics... Hope ya had a good time at the show... ;D

Comment

Congrats Damian,

When your new addition settles in, share some pics..

Steve

Comment

my baby arrived early this morning. he is going through his shed cycle so, as soon as he is finished i will post some pics. he should produce some really nice pics from a digital camera.

Comment

Hey Damian, that works out great. The first pics you have to show off your newest addition will be w/ a fresh shed.

Comment

hey guys,

just an update on my new edition. i took some pics of him yesterday and i have posted one of them in my photo album. the other pics i took i need to have compressed so i can post them in this section. if interested go to my photo album and check him out. let me know what ya think. ;D

Comment

i dont think this is the greatest pic, but it will have to do for now. lets see if this works

Comment

Awesome Damian how many times it tag you so far??? lmao

Lee

Comment

Working...
                  X