This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new tree boa

Bought this guy from a local kid who was selling everything before he left for school. He/she is about 3 ft long and in great health. This is my first arboreal, and I am thinking it will be my last. Just not my thing I guess.I got it because it was so pretty and i thought I would grow to like it. Here I am a week later, still don't like it.lol, maybe i should give it more time.

Dave Giltner

Re: My new tree boa

Here's another.

Comment

well i will say that arboreals definitely take some getting used too especially temperment wise. they also have a lot of care requirements that generally do not apply to other snakes. you definitely have a beauty there and from the pics it looks to be an amazon tree boa. what is his/her temperment?

Comment

Temperment is great. It was held daily by the previous owner , who had it from the time it was about 2 months old(a little over a year now). It does get excited everytime the cage is opened, but once it realizes it is a person it just crawls out without striking.

Dave Giltner

Comment

8) That Amazon has real nice color to it.. Very nice pics Dave,, you ever get tierd of it ship it my way..hehehe!! Really you should hang on to it.. very nice Amazon indeed....

Comment

wow hes pretty that first pic makes him look long and skinny but i like that really dark pink color

Comment

if the snake is tame then you really have a reason to hold onto it. tame amazons are hard to come by, and not too mention like everyone else has said, the snakes coloring is beautiful.

Comment

Well, with so many BCI here, and hopefully more being born soon, I don't see myself keeping it very long. I'm looking into a couple local trades to get rid of it right now actually.Thank you all for your comments.

Dave Giltner

Comment

Very beautiful ATB. I'm sure you will have no problem getting a trade for him.

Comment

That is a beautiful ATB.
                    They are an "acquired taste"... We now have two, I love them, but my HATES them with a passion!

Comment

Working...
                    X