little worm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little worm

What's everyone think of my little worm?I like him unfortunately the feeling is not mutual.

Re: little worm

Oh well, give him time...and a lot of food! ha ha ha! He's got a yummy color & an outstanding "evil eye"- good choice! (maybe he doesn't care for being called a "little worm"?)

Comment

No no, he likes you. In fact, he thinks you're delicious!

Comment

He's pretty cool one you get him out of the cage, I've been working with him for awhile now.I don't think I'll ever get him over the cage aggression though.Ignore the stuck shed I would pull it off but these guys seem frail to me so I'll just til he sheds again it should come off then.

As for his name I think his little wormy butt will get over it haha

Comment

I've had a few that wouldn't get over their cage aggression issues, but they were perfectly fine once they were out of the cage.

Well, they were perfectly fine with ME. They haven't exactly been perfectly fine with my bride, [MENTION=10661]Shalena[/MENTION] . I actually think they plot against her

You have a nice looking little one there
          "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Thanks man, yeah I think the cage aggression is just a food response heat and fast movement they're on it haha.You're wife to be must hate messing with the ATB' haha

Comment

He is just absolutely adorable! Love him.

Comment

I think he's a cutie, congratulations and just be careful...those teeth!
                http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by jere000 View Post
                  ...As for his name I think his little wormy butt will get over it haha
                  We shall see??? ha ha ha!

Comment

Working...
                  X