This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corn snake care information

i was just looking at how nice the lavendar and creamcicles corns were and i am interested in finding one. but i dont know didly about them like what they eat when temps humidity nuttin. if anyone has a link to a care sheet please post !!!
    thanks
    melissa

Re:corn snake care information

http://www.cornsnake.net/new/care.php3 I hope this helps...
    Eric aka....Red

Comment

HEY THANKS!!!!!! im checking it out now!!!!!

Comment

8) Corn snakes are one of the easiest to care for and best snakes to have. If ya get one your gona love it.. Cassie has a little albino and shes great, not picky about anything it gets to eat and eats like a champ, very easy going, very pretty, not nippy but alittle squirmish- just dont hang around like a boa does and i would recomend them to anyone..Im still wanting a Bloodred or a Sunglow Corn, someday il get me one.. But there is one i have seen and really fell in love with, its a jungle corn, wow talk about pattern and color....

Comment

I recommend "The Cornsnake Manual" by Bill and Kathy Love. The research put together is beyond the basics, but really allows you to understanding the breeding of Corns as well. There was input from several top breeders in it also. To name only a couple that had some sort of input Rich Zuchowski and Dwight Good. There were many others in that project. The Elaphe are my favorite whether it be Corns or Ratsnakes. You will enjoy any of them. The Obsoleta is my favorite and they usually get up to between 5.5 and 7 feet. My Albino Black female is roughly 6 feet.

Comment

Working...
          X