X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics requested on the Blue Beautys

Hi All,

The chat that just ended 30 mins ago, I was asked for pics of my Blue Beauty snake.. So if you have seen these before, bear with me..

The first is the head shot.. Check those head scales out..

Steve

Re:Some pics requested on the Blue Beautys

This is a pic to show how long she is. She is pushing 9 foot... Not the best snap, blame the wife..LOL
    Steve

Comment

Hey Clay, this is the shot I was telling you about. Look to the left side to see how big she is without the buldge.. She was whomping a full size Med Rat.. I should mention this was shot through her feed box.. Thats why it looks so odd in color..
      Steve

Comment

Here is just a shot of her chilling in her cage...

Steve

Comment

Great looking snake Steve. Wish I could have made the chat session. What kind is she? She is beautiful!!!
          Dan

Comment

Hey Dan.Greg,

It is a Tiwanese Blue Beauty snake.. Her name is Wisdom...

Steve

Comment

Het Steve,
              Didn't you have a male too? Is this the one that tagged you? Do they have the same kind of teeth as Boa's? Well anyway, before I question you to death............. she is very pretty, and great name for her!

**Beth**

Comment

Hey Beth,

Yup still have the male. And he is the first snake to tag me.. It is very close to a mid size boa's mouth. They are real fast. Never seen it coming..LOL

Steve

Comment

8)Great shots Steve, shes one awsome snake, i really love her color.. Shes one big girl..hehehehe!!!

Comment

Awesome snake! What kind of temperment do Blue Beauties have? Are you planning on breeding yours?

Comment

He does breed his and they are perty much just a normal rat snake when it comes to temperments... perty nice but some can be mean...
                      Eric aka...Red

Comment

Hi Kahaj,

Red is correct I do breed them. Not every year, but off and on. The female in all the pics I posted here is a total puppy. Never any agression. Only S'ed up on me once when her eggs were being pulled. But never bit. I have used her in my photography with models many times, and she is super sweet. The male on the other hand was always a grump. He tagged me the day I got him, and used to bite me all the time. These guys can be very cool snakes and alot of fun. Most who get them, do get intimidated by them because the do a full S very high off the ground and they rattle their tails on their bedding. But if you get a baby, expect it will be shy and nip alot, never hurts, but the bigger they get the calmer they become. Just keep in mind if you ever get one, they can reach 9 foot with little problems. The girl I am holding is pushing 9 foot and she will be three this September. They really are a very neat snake to work with, one of the best in my opinion..

Steve

Comment

wow steve another nice snake..whats the price of thoses these days ?

Comment

Thanks Gun Lover,

You can find these for under a hundred for common stock. If I end up selling her, because she is so big, super healthy, proven breeder (once) and has the best temperment possible for this type of snake, she would go for about 175.

Steve

Comment

Hey Steve, if you ever breed them again, put me on your list!

Comment

Working...
                              X