X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red a pic of your new mean snake..:)

Hey red,

Took some pics of Wisdom before she shipped out to you.. Just wanted to warn you how mean she is..

Be good to her..

Steve

Re:Red a pic of your new mean snake..

awwwwwww how sweet look how nice she is even ur daughter is holding her!!lol

LEE

Comment

Yeah Wisdom is a doll, not to mention my daughter..LOL

I remembered what my daughter did 4 months ago with Wisdom. I took Wisdom out of her cage to clean up a mess and Britany asked to hold her.. No problem there unless Wisdom gets to in the expolring mood. So while I was cleaning the cage, Wisdome is just hanging out and I looked away for 1 second and my daughter hear mom come home and went running at full steam towards the door. When I caught up to her, Wisdom was just hanging on, no issues what so ever. Wisdome also did great in my sons class earlier this year. 20 active kids, all touching, and she almost enjoyed it..

Red you are gonna love her..

Steve

Comment

Well as of right now the airborn place has not got the packadge... but it should be there in like a half hour.... That is when they get them most of the time....
        Ya' she is a cool snake... can't wait....
        I have to drive 40 miles just to put her in her cage and come back to work....
        My boa is the same way just lov' people and being held and all....
        THe class room seems to be one of his fav'' places...
        Eric aka...Red

Comment

Hey Eric,

Got your IM.. Very glad Wisdom arrived safe.. So how did she act when she first came out.. I would figure she would be the most stressed after 24 hours of shipping..

Keep me posted how she is doing..

Steve

Comment

She was perty good... no hissing or biting or striking or anything realy... Just came out of the bag... Well I took her out and she just moved like two feet out in front of me..... I got ahold of her again and looked at her for a sec. then put her in the cage... It was perty cool... I have seen my snakes act worse for no reason...
            Does she always look milky like that.... Or is she starting a shed.... ??? Just asking.. Her belly is milky looking Looks cool that way...
            Eric aka....Red

Comment

awe steve you got rid of your baby!!!!!!! i know red will give her a great home but i could never part with any of my snakes!!!! im trying to convice my hubby to let me buy another one ( besides the corn i ordered)

Comment

What a great picture! They are both beautiful. Have a great time with your new snake red!

**Beth**

Comment

Hey Red,

That is great' She should be close to a shed. He belly is normally whitish.. But he beyyy does have a milkish look. In a few days when you start holding her, its gonna be fun till she gets to know you.. She is always good, but seems any new folks that hoold her 100% on their own, she sometimes makes them workout. She is fast and long... Its gonna be coom once she settles in so I can hear if she likes to wrap your head like a turbin..LOL

Have fun with her red..

Steve

Comment

Hey redtailedmel,

Yeah, money this year hit all time lows.. The rescue alone took way more this year so far then in the past years.. I didn't want to get rid of her, and I didn't. Red is gonna be a awsome new owner to her.. There was only forum people I would have considered her going to, and red was one.. Glad she is with him..

Steve

Comment

Wow, that's one mean snake there. If you have any other mean ones of that type, gimme' a hollar.

Comment

LOL Hahaj,

Will do..

Steve

Comment

Steve your daughter is to cute!! I love that snake too.. she is a real "BEAUTY"..lol ;D

jAySoN

Comment

Thanks Jayson...

Steve

Comment

Nice snake, and steve, your daughter should do one of those Welches juice commercials, she would be great in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X