This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey you guys!

hey all of you corn snake folks!! just saying thanks for the help in picking out breeders and answering my corn snake questions.!! just letting yall know south mountain called me today my new corn baby ships on monday it should be here sometime tuesday afternoon!!! YIPEE im excited! i dont know what sex they are sending me yet till it gets here, but when it gets here ill take pics and post them on here, im expecting it to TINY!! they were just born! well im off to rodent pro gotta order some teeny ratcicles!!!!!!!!

ps here is the snakes new temporary house. its going to get a bigger one as soon as it grows some more dont want it to feel like its not safe. i need a smaller hide for the little guy. gonna go shopping this weekend for a new hide! and some small climbs for later for him/her. the light is not staying there perm. it was just so you could see the tank better the pic was at night. i have a heat pad under the tank thats open so it can get air and its on a thermostat.

Re:hey you guys!

No problem...
    That snake will be very tiny... I mean very...
    When I got my corn snake I would not hold it for like 6 months..
    Hehe
    Eric aka...Red

Comment

Hey redtailedmel,

Congrats on your new baby.. Like red said they will be tiny. Like a nightwalker worm size.. If you didn't order the frozen rats yet, you may want to get 1 day old mouse pinkies.. The corns will grow, but at this young, you will want small prey for them..

Can't wait to see your new baby..

Steve

Comment

awesome... Don at SMR has some great looking snakes...

Comment

yeah im excited!! i had a feeling they would be that small. i put in a message at rodent pro with the pinkie order they were for a newborn corn and please send the smallest they had. hopefully they have some small ones!
          yeah benttoe dan has been the one i have dealt with and he is really cool. i was asking him about size and what the color differences were in the type i got and he was telling me all the babies he had born and if i had any questions even years after, just give him a call. really good service!!! id reccomend them.

Comment

Congratulations on the new baby!

Comment

congrants on the new babie..cant wait to see the pics

Comment

Working...
              X