Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corn snake breeding question.

Hello,

I have a pair of corn snakes , of 4 years old , i am planning to breed them but i have a couple of questions:
    - How long do you put them together ? (hours , days?).
    - I have noticed the female really interested in the male , but the male not so much, actually he seems to be kind of scared of the female is this normal?.
    - Is it normal that the female is the one that chases the male?.
    - Do you put the female in the cage of the male , or male in the cage of the female?.

Thanks in advanced for the help.

Re: Corn snake breeding question.

Anyone ...?????'

Comment

Im not sure it matters which cage but maybe put the female with him so he might feel at home in his own cage? And I think you leave them normally for about 20 minutes. If its going to happen it will and if after 20 you can separate and try again another day perhaps. If they are going to mate I believe it happens pretty fast

Comment

Originally posted by Kiawoss View Post
        Im not sure it matters which cage but maybe put the female with him so he might feel at home in his own cage? And I think you leave them normally for about 20 minutes. If its going to happen it will and if after 20 you can separate and try again another day perhaps. If they are going to mate I believe it happens pretty fast
        Thanks for the help , currently i am letting them together over night , hopefully i will find "something" in the upcoming weeks.

Comment

Working...
        X