Cave Dwelling Rat Snakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cave Dwelling Rat Snakes

Just recently discovered these guys, their colors are truly unbelievable. I have always been a boa and python guy but lookin at these guys makes me want to dip into the rat snake realm as well. Does anyone keep or have any info on these guys?

Feel free to post pictures of your CDR's if you keep them, any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Re: Cave Dwelling Rat Snakes

I had to Google those. Very cool looking snakes. I will never own a rat snake again though. My last one was psychotic and I've never really seen a calm rat snake.

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

-Sean in NoCal
      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Yeah from what i understand the asian rat snake varieties can be a little "wirey" to say the least, im just drawn to them for some reason. What type of rat snake did you previously own?

Comment

Albino TX rat.

-Sean in NoCal
          -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Awesome looking snakes but you can have them thank you very much. I'll admire from afar
            http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Haha, I think I need a little attitude in my snake room.

Comment

Working...
              X