This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regurge Issue

Is it common for Northern Pines to regurge? My little guy has done so twice in the past couple of weeks. Any ideas?

Re: Regurge Issue

how is it setup? temps ? does it have a place to hide and feel safe? anything around it that would startle it? just some thoughts off the top of the head.

Comment

What i have found with the pines is that if their prey has been changed recently , then that could set them into a regurge possibly. Also if you feed them more than one prey item I have found they will regurge also. What was the last feedings like and consist of for your snake even ? Also they tend to regurge on rats over mice too for some reason too.

Comment

Cage setup, temps, humidity, all that is fine. He's still on the same size mice. Nothing's changed there & I've only been feeding him one per sitting, every six days. His last two feedings were both large fuzzy mice, same as he's been eating.

Lori, your last statement about rats really surprises me. So is it best to keep them on mice even when they reach adulthood?

Comment

Working...
        X