New lavender albino shots :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lavender albino shots :D

since we are having issues with our food supply....she has to eat two smaller rats instead of one bigger one for now anywho, here are some new pics

this was after her meal....doesnt really leave a lump even with two of them in there...

these are actually pretty color-accurate for once too...what i love about this snake is how deep her yellows and oranges are

Re: New lavender albino shots

That is one beautiful retic! I have always loved the lavender albinos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow that is one beautiful snake!

Comment

Lavenders are awesome - and that's a pretty one!

Comment

Very sweet looking, this is the first i've seen a lavender retic. Awesome!

Comment

very nice retic. gotta love those lav albinos.

Comment

sweet pics and thats a real nice looking retic .. it would be cool if we could bring that lavender color into boas

Comment

AWESOME!!! I'm trying find a lavender super dwarf right now but there aren't alot retic breeders in my country. Amazing colors on yours I agree.

Comment

I get really jealous looking at the pics here sometimes (thats a compliment to all)

those are some huge pits on the face... real cool looking.

Comment

I to am looking to possibly get a super dwarf retic...I LOVE retics,but normal size I dont have the proper space and needs that it would have to have to be healthy and that is not something I would ever do,is risk its health just to have a big snake....that is gorgeous by the way,that lavender is killer.....Mike

Comment

thanks if you get anything with SD blood in it, make sure you are ready to chase the thing around LMAO. ive had to jog after maya (maya is 50/50 super dwarf/mainland) when we have taken her outside to crawl around, shes fast!! the mainland is alot slower, although she can really move if she wants to, but overall shes calmer. the SDs are very very active all the time i love both my retics but maya can be a handful sometimes LOL.

if you dont find a pure SD, look for something that is 50/50. maya is gonna be 2yo in april and shes only between 5.5 - 6ft long, and female at that, if she was male she would prob be smaller. we think she might top out somewhere between 8-10ft, which really isnt bad, not much different than a female boa, length-wise, but they are more slender than a big female boa.

Comment

Pretty cool lookin!
                        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Man, I love that morph. Absolutely beautiful.

Comment

That is definately a beautiful retic and those pics are great!
                            "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X