Been a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while.

I apologize for not visiting here more often. My life is consumed by kids and their sporting activities. Traveling for wrestling meets and dance competitions plus work and all the other stuff that goes on makes for a less active forum presence. I am a member of a few and stop in but seem to unintentionally overlook this great forum.

I'll start 2017 here with some SD x Dwarf retic pictures.

This is Wallace.

I have a new I-phone 7 plus, I figured I'd pop a quick 3 pictures in different modes.

Wallace on his upside down stool.

The same type of picture pose with some indoor adjusted lighting and zoomed in a bit.

And,,,, Finally a picture with the flash on and zoomed in.

I like the camera on the 7-Plus. It's almost as good as the Sony high end camera we have in certain instances.

The boy is coloring up nicely and you can see a bit of the rainbow toward the back of his head with the flash.

For reference the in the top picture the distance from the crossbar to the tip of the leg on the chair is roughly 9-10 inches.

Thanks for checking in on Wallace.

I'll have some boa constrictor stuff soon. He just shed and the weather is getting nice. Soon,,,, soon.

Re: Been a while.

He's a real looker! And we've missed you here...

Comment

Great markings on him,keep the pics coming

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

Handsome fellow. Are the dwarf relics comparable in size to the 1/2 dwarf burms?

Comment

Originally posted by Joba1972 View Post
          Handsome fellow. Are the dwarf relics comparable in size to the 1/2 dwarf burms?
          Sorry I'm late with this. I'm not sure how they compare honestly. I'm still trying to figure out where this guy is going to wind up. He will be a year old June 1. He's a bit over 5 feet long and is very difficult to measure due to his activity level.

I'm hoping for 9 feet or under. 7-9 is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Primolilla View Post
            Sorry I'm late with this. I'm not sure how they compare honestly. I'm still trying to figure out where this guy is going to wind up. He will be a year old June 1. He's a bit over 5 feet long and is very difficult to measure due to his activity level.

I'm hoping for 9 feet or under. 7-9 is perfect.
            Ok, thanks. My male HD Burm is two and just over 7'. A 7-9 foot retic would be perfect, IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X