Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here have green tree pythons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here have green tree pythons?

I want to get one. Whats a good price for one? Average price I mean, like at an expo or something.

Re: Does anyone here have green tree pythons?

Average price online is around $300-$350 for average babies. It all depends on what you want. It is like boas,you can go average,or you can go crazy and spend a few thousand on one. I have owned several and they are great! I think they hold thier value alot more than boas. They have not dropped in price like boas have.

Comment

I would love to have one some day,don't own any right know. As far as pricing check out Kingsnake.com Classifieds > Tree Boas/Pythons

Comment

I don't have any yet but will soon. As far as pricing it all depends on what your looking for. Crosses and unknown lineage animals run anywhere from $250 to $500. If you want pure animals with a nice family tree your goin to pay in the thousands.

Comment

i have one, the best thing is find a good breeder, you can pay anywhere from 200 to 25,000 and more...

Comment

watch who u buy from at expos. alotta wild caught bein passed as captive bred. know your breeder and read greg maxwells book its awesome. gtps are the coolest and there only just startin to really get better in terms of genetics check out the blue and black ones they don't even look real.

Comment

Working...
            X