Anyone Got Retics??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Got Retics??????

8)Im just wondering, we dont see to much on here about reticulated pythons, anyone got retics and pics you can post of them??? Fill us in on how your retic is as far as temperment.. I have a Tiger retic and hes sweet as ever and has a real good temperment for a retic just when ya go to take him out of his cage ya gota move his head out of the way so he dont think your lunch.. s36.gif These guys have a endless pit when it comes to eatting... LOL!!! Mine is just alittle over 6ft and a year old. The guy that had him befour me was only feeding him mice when he should have been on rats, im bumping him up to large rats and then to jumbos so now he shall grow at a normal rate...By this time next yr. he should be over 14ft and on rabbits and chickens.. Ive been working with extremly large snakes since i was little, good thing im use to very very large snakes and how to handle them.. "Seth" is a Tiger retic one of my fav, i also love albino retics.. Gona be taking pics and will get them up as soon as i can.. Theres pics of him under the python pic forum that was taken of "Seth" befour he came home..

Re: Anyone Got Retics??????

i personally dont own one but a close friend of mine has a very large one. the last time i saw the snake it was just over 16 feet long. he actually has a room in his house that he has converted to a snake cage. for the most part the snake is very tame except when you first enter the room where he is kept. initially he begins to stalk you but then my friend will tap him on the head with a very large snake hook and the snake will retreat. once you get him out of his room he is very tame but man can you say powerful.

Comment

Re: Anyone Got Retics??????

HI,
      I have a friend  who has several breeding retics, and let me say he must be NUTS   ??? ... They are some of the most unpredectable snakes I have ever seen... Geeze do they get big and are they hungry all the time. One feeding error and wham they got you and they go for the face.. And just for the record pythons have them long curvy teeth not the short scratchy ones like boa's.. :-X
        Naw don't want a retic this week... Doug :-X

Comment

Working...
      X